VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Whatever. We're not going to have yet another NTR discussion shitstorm on this thread. Move on.
I could not agree with this more. Well said sir.

Please consider this a public warning; by the definition we use to tag games on the forum, this game currently contains no NTR.

If you disagree, that's perfectly fine but the topic needs no further discussion on this game thread. Thanks.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Mmh, I don't see how unren would help, nothing is hidden in my game, I didn't encrypt anything (I don't see the point in doing it considering the widespread use of unren) , you can see all the pics in the folder "images"...
As for time limit, you can always cheat the hour to gain time by going back one hour every now and then.
I actually forgot I didn't have to unpack it in your game. I hope when you done with the game you have a non time mode so the player can see all the nice art. You making me choose when its that hard. lol. I know it's be design though.

Also I didn't know you could cheat the hour well I never thought about it.

Reactions: EpicLust

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nope, sorry, not into futa...
so uh did you make this chocolate girl and this scene for me due to this question i asked you last year?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
Mmh, I don't see how unren would help, nothing is hidden in my game, I didn't encrypt anything (I don't see the point in doing it considering the widespread use of unren) , you can see all the pics in the folder "images"...
As for time limit, you can always cheat the hour to gain time by going back one hour every now and then.
my favorite scene in the game is how you get the mother fucker achievement based on all the girls shes my favorite the next one is the aunt

Dec 8, 2017
Man I kinda feel bad for Tim that he gets this so much.
Mate there isnt really a walkthrough except for day one. Its a changing narrative almost every playthrough.
Yeah i hate that we have tools and logic yet still see this nonsense of multiple askings of walkthroughs a unfinished sandbox game that is going to change each update. they have not even played it even once. no wonder games these days are getting so tedious and play the exact same.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
so uh did you make this chocolate girl and this scene for me due to this question i asked you last year?

View attachment 138481 View attachment 138482

my favorite scene in the game is how you get the mother fucker achievement based on all the girls shes my favorite the next one is the aunt
Well, the futa girl is still not fucking the MC...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm constantly getting errors which keeping me from doing things.
Maybe your save is not compatible then. Because the game has been de-bugged quite extensively (even if a few still remain, but none that should lead to a crash).

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes