VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
im guessing faculty cumdump is the one that i tried to get but hey i got to discover that sexy threesome scene XD man i love despite the long update wait the replay value is epic in this game that and the humor renders and sexy voice over moms voice over is so seductive and she imo is the best looking girl in the game
I'm glad you liked the mom voice acting! A few others have complained about it, I don't know why. The lovely lady who did it is credited in the credits page with a link to her audio webpage if you want to listen to more of her! ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
That threesome in the cave is the best thing that i've seen in games on this site. Btw you said, that you get an achievement for getting Halle and Sandy in the same playthrough, but i didnt get it.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That threesome in the cave is the best thing that i've seen in games on this site. Btw you said, that you get an achievement for getting Halle and Sandy in the same playthrough, but i didnt get it.
Thanks!
In what order and what day did you get them in so I can have a look a the code if I missed something...?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Remember folks to "like" the OP in the thread (first post by Redking on page 1) if you enjoyed the game!
And if you really enjoyed the game, why not write a review, especially since some fake turd of a review was left there recently by a troll... Gotta push it down the list...

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks!
In what order and what day did you get them in so I can have a look a the code if I missed something...?
First Halle on the beach (day 3), then Sandy after competition. I actually got it, there is just "not yet available" icon, and no animation

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
First Halle on the beach (day 3), then Sandy after competition. I actually got it, there is just "not yet available" icon, and no animation
Well, then you got it. The animation is not available yet, it's for next month's update on my patreon page...

Reactions: En taro me

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The playthrough is only for 3 game days?
4 days. Sunday till Wednesday evening.
The game being only 8 days long, we are halfway through as it stands with 15 out of 24 girls already fuckable to boot.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
without icon too?
Where it says "not yet available" it will be "available" next month, that's what I mean. But since achievements are persistent variables, you won't have to redo everything to get the rotation animations once they are ready.

Reactions: En taro me

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Wow, I'm not gonna go into details for Day 4, since not everyone has accomplished everything that is possible up to this point(this includes me). I will say there is a lot to do and you kind of have to experiment and use a bit of strategy to accomplish epiclust with all the possible women. What makes it challenging is that there are both linear and non-linear paths, which makes things a tedious process. Tim I know you probably won't like hearing this, but Day 4 was not smooth at all. I think too much was compressed into Day 4 and you still have 3 days to go. If anything, maybe some stuff needed to be accomplished sooner in the 1st 3 days. It was somewhat frustrating where there were 3 different choices in one screen, so you had to choose one, save it and then go back 2 more times doing the exact same thing. For those who are not patient people, Day 4 is one that you are gonna have to be very patient playing it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Wow, I'm not gonna go into details for Day 4, since not everyone has accomplished everything that is possible up to this point(this includes me). I will say there is a lot to do and you kind of have to experiment and use a bit of strategy to accomplish epiclust with all the possible women. What makes it challenging is that there are both linear and non-linear paths, which makes things a tedious process. Tim I know you probably won't like hearing this, but Day 4 was not smooth at all. I think too much was compressed into Day 4 and you still have 3 days to go. If anything, maybe some stuff needed to be accomplished sooner in the 1st 3 days. It was somewhat frustrating where there were 3 different choices in one screen, so you had to choose one, save it and then go back 2 more times doing the exact same thing. For those who are not patient people, Day 4 is one that you are gonna have to be very patient playing it.
But a lot of stuff from day04 will be re-usable for day05 which will be sort of a "catch-up" day.

Gadon

Nov 19, 2017
I can’t get my pendulum to work after reading about it on the internet. Is there a special button to make it work?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes