VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
A stupid safe - load - safe game.
Day two and my opponent has fucked 6 girls with no chance to prevent this. I dont even know 3 of them so far. Thats stupid and boring.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I can’t get my pendulum to work after reading about it on the internet. Is there a special button to make it work?
The option comes up if you are with a girl and your lust is at least 8.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A stupid safe - load - safe game.
Day two and my opponent has fucked 6 girls with no chance to prevent this. I dont even know 3 of them so far. Thats stupid and boring.
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to consider our company's premium product. We regret that we were not able to meet your current needs. Your customer feedback is valuable to our company as we strive to meet the needs of all our customers. We will keep you updated on any upgrade to our product in the hope that it will meet your future needs.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to consider our company's premium product. We regret that we were not able to meet your current needs. Your customer feedback is valuable to our company as we strive to meet the needs of all our customers. We will keep you updated on any upgrade to our product in the hope that it will meet your future needs.
Best answer ever Tim!! :)

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
But a lot of stuff from day04 will be re-usable for day05 which will be sort of a "catch-up" day.
So reading this is it safe to assume the number of new in game girls will be only a few out of the 9 remaining. Also now that you are farther in the game any plans to go back and expand some of the scenes, like Nikki and Katsumi have less renders and therefore positions.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
many, be more specific. Also be warned that using the console can cause a game over at certain points.
I know but, still i need to know how to increase the lust of the girl's, because yesterday i was playing and the challenger
fuck a girl form the school and send me the pic and after that in the MC computer it's came with fail and can't do with the girl after that

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know but, still i need to know how to increase the lust of the girl's, because yesterday i was playing and the challenger
fuck a girl form the school and send me the pic and after that in the MC computer it's came with fail and can't do with the girl after that
You CAN fuck a girl even if José fucked her first.
And playing with girls' lust points could lead to all sorts of weird behaviors, not recommended....

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
im not good with using punctuation but ill do my best to make one in general tabs on second thought i dont think i should do it based how theirs alot of things into making a review although is a rating system on game threads?
I believe you rate a game on its thread from 1 to 5 stars but need to write at least 200 characters. It's the button "reviews" right next to the thread button at the top of each thread page (quite small!)

EDIT: no, to write a review, you have to click on the little red stars on the top right above the thread (the correct amount you want to rate a thread!) and then it takes you to the review stage)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I believe you rate a game on its thread from 1 to 5 stars but need to write at least 200 characters. It's the button "reviews" right next to the thread button at the top of each thread page (quite small!)

EDIT: no, to write a review, you have to click on the little red stars on the top right above the thread (the correct amount you want to rate a thread!) and then it takes you to the review stage)
well i just got done doing a review i hope its acceptable to the terms of the rules

Reactions: EpicLust
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes