VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If there are males in a game that's fucks you mom and sister and you want it he is there first then its NTR so this game has NTR
Except all you see is a tiny pic on a phone. So I don't consider that NTR personally, but everyone is free to think whatever they want.
But at the end of the day, I get to decide what tags go with MY game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I would like this game a lot more if it wasnt so time restricted. I hate doing multiple playthroughs. Hell even got anti cheat so unren is my best friend for scenes I missed.

Reactions: Fragmandk

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I would like this game a lot more if it wasnt so time restricted. I hate doing multiple playthroughs. Hell even got anti cheat so unren is my best friend for scenes I missed.
Mmh, I don't see how unren would help, nothing is hidden in my game, I didn't encrypt anything (I don't see the point in doing it considering the widespread use of unren) , you can see all the pics in the folder "images"...
As for time limit, you can always cheat the hour to gain time by going back one hour every now and then.

2real

Jan 18, 2018
i dont know how you create the spoiler tab. is there any walkthrough? cant find some of the locations

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes