VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
So, is this save game compatible? Cuz when I load an older save (about to go to bed sunday night) all that happens after waking up and giving the "google apps update"-massage, its script error after script error...

I got my version from F95zone a view minutes back.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So, is this save game compatible? Cuz when I load an older save (about to go to bed sunday night) all that happens after waking up and giving the "google apps update"-massage, its script error after script error...

I got my version from F95zone a view minutes back.
Im afraid it is not compatible... SO you must start again from scratch.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A few bugs have been reported, I fixed them but am waiting for further feedback to hopefully capture them all. It's a game with literally hundreds of choices, so I couldn't possibly test all possibilities myself, so I'm counting on your feedback to report any issue and tomorrow I can upload a bug-free version hopefully!

Reactions: wep and WorshipThor

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
By the way, there are scenes that are random (for example,the locker scene in the afternoon, you will get one of three choices). So there's some replayability right there already, but the way game will work is that if you meet, say, Kate on that scene, you won't meet her again the next day when you choose the same scene but will get one of the other two options. But I had to code all three scenes already obviously. So that's an example of scenes that will be re-used the following days. Same goes for the school gym scene.
Also, 50-50% chance of meeting the little old lady on the bus when boarding at the Burbs...

Reactions: WorshipThor

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I loved the first one, because it was a complete game. Was it fapable? not for me, will i enjoy this one? Aslong as the story and gameplay is good.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
A few bugs have been reported, I fixed them but am waiting for further feedback to hopefully capture them all. It's a game with literally hundreds of choices, so I couldn't possibly test all possibilities myself, so I'm counting on your feedback to report any issue and tomorrow I can upload a bug-free version hopefully!
when you try to smex your sister and she broke the 4th wall said incest is a no no in any 3d game was that due to pateron acting like kim jong un?

Reactions: EpicLust

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
There's no more clicking like crazy like in the first one...
i liked that your choice to play smutty game on the computer the MC breaks 4th wall again you like doing that alot i think you did that 3 times this game no wait 4 times the other time is where you watch dating my daughter on t.v XD

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So is ti possible bang sis? I do it with the pendulum/or hormone but the game doesn't sign her like a win. Is it a bug?

lypsyl

Nov 9, 2017
So is ti possible bang sis? I do it with the pendulum/or hormone but the game doesn't sign her like a win. Is it a bug?
From what I managed to figure out, if you only fuck your sister it won't sign her with a "win" but if you get the blowjob from the massage parlour, it will sign a "win" on both (sister + masseuse). Seems like a bug.

Reactions: kalifianto and wep
Sep 1, 2017
Well i got a score of 54 (average joe) at the second part ( 20 first ) and managed to fuck the sister. Did tons of save scumming and was rather focused to get money. ( had 55 bucks )
I guess i could have farmed more lust points instead of gathering money.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes