VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes
U

User_10739

I get errors by not cumming on the lesbians, then errors accessing inventory, then game basically will not move forward past 2200 on day 2. Did not even find Massage Parlour...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
OK, thanks for the feedback, bugs were to be expected on this day, cos quite frankly I got sicked and tired of playing my own game over and over to test it... So you were my guinea pigs ;)
Working on fixing them today.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I get errors by not cumming on the lesbians, then errors accessing inventory, then game basically will not move forward past 2200 on day 2. Did not even find Massage Parlour...
Could you let me know what you acquired by the time you had a bug with the inventory button and during what scene you pressed it and it didn't work please? Because I can't find what's wrong with it, it works on my side, so there must be a specific thing there.
The massage parlour can be found by talking to the shop clerk downtown.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When I click backpack I get error. Is this the only way to get pendullum or pheromone?
Could you let me know what you acquired by the time you had a bug with the inventory button and during what scene you pressed it and it didn't work please? Because I can't find what's wrong with it, it works on my side, so there must be a specific thing there.

The inventory button is just to see what you have in your inventory. You should be able to hover over the items for a description. But you can't click on them to use them, the choice to use them appears when appropriate during the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
From what I managed to figure out, if you only fuck your sister it won't sign her with a "win" but if you get the blowjob from the massage parlour, it will sign a "win" on both (sister + masseuse). Seems like a bug.
Certainly does. Thanks for reporting it, will fix it.

U

User_10739

The massage parlour can be found by talking to the shop clerk downtown.
I bought it all (lol).

Here are my errors:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
OK, thanks, now I see what's wrong with which image, it's the condoms... So I can fix it.
You bought them all you say?
Mmh, sounds like you're playing with the game console! ;)
Watch out, you can be kicked out of the game for cheating on a few occasions...

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I found some basic console commands, they're nothing more complicated than Stamina=xx, Money=xx and Strength=xx. Only wish I knew what the commands for raising lust were. Or resetting the clock if that's possible.

U

User_10739

OK, thanks, now I see what's wrong with which image, it's the condoms... So I can fix it.
You bought them all you say?
Mmh, sounds like you're playing with the game console! ;)
Watch out, you can be kicked out of the game for cheating on a few occasions...
What can I say, who wants to work when I have sooo many women to romance! :p

So I take it 2200 on Day 2 is the end then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I found some basic console commands, they're nothing more complicated than Stamina=xx, Money=xx and Strength=xx. Only wish I knew what the commands for raising lust were. Or resetting the clock if that's possible.
Resetting the clock would be completely pointless and would throw the game totally out of whack!
And for lust points, the same, if you raise mom's lust to 10 for example, the sex scene with her will not magically appear... since it hasn't been rendered yet!

Reactions: MonteChristo

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well i got a score of 54 (average joe) at the second part ( 20 first ) and managed to fuck the sister. Did tons of save scumming and was rather focused to get money. ( had 55 bucks )
I guess i could have farmed more lust points instead of gathering money.

You don't ACTUALLY need 50$ to get sucky sucky from Katsumi. She can be convinced to do it for less...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i liked that your choice to play smutty game on the computer the MC breaks 4th wall again you like doing that alot i think you did that 3 times this game no wait 4 times the other time is where you watch dating my daughter on t.v XD
Yep, I think these are the 4 spots when the wall broke... Well spotted!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What can I say, who wants to work when I have sooo many women to romance! :p

So I take it 2200 on Day 2 is the end then?
Err.. no, it shouldn't be. Don't you have the option to watch mom through the keyhole or play a smut game to get to midnight and fall asleep?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Seems to be a loop bug. I took the bus to the beach after school 2nd day and it basically looped the whole first day from the leaving the beach, then got stuck in the room at 2200.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Seems to be a loop bug. I took the bus to the beach after school 2nd day and it basically looped the whole first day from the leaving the beach, then got stuck in the room at 2200.
Thanks, I'll look into it.
Sorry about all the bugs, but we'll get there eventually!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hang on, is that when you bought a drink that it happened?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes