VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Hang on, is that when you bought a drink that it happened?
Yeah, I also managed to get stuck inside the room at 16 after having used all the stamina for the day on smoking the joint and farming Lauras lust up. Cant regain stamina and there dont seem to be any game on the PC on day 2.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah, I also managed to get stuck inside the room at 16 after having used all the stamina for the day on smoking the joint and farming Lauras lust up. Cant regain stamina and there dont seem to be any game on the PC on day 2.
OK, the beach scene I already fixed, I'll look into the 4pm issue. You are stuck inside your bedroom, is that right? No option to leave and go somewhere else?
I'll also make sure you can't "farm" Laura's lust, you're not supposed to be doing that! (I'm guessing it means you repeated the school backyard scene...)

Last edited:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
OK, the beach scene I already fixed, I'll look into the 4pm issue. You are stuck inside your bedroom, is that right? No option to leave and go somewhere else?
Correct. Day 2 after going home with 0 stamina and going into the bedroom after having clicked everywhere else in the house i get stuck in the MC's room at 4pm. With choice to workout/check computer. Already worked out at school so a no go. And computer only got check stats and map. I dont know if it's intended but this also happened after i had talked to Laura several times, using the stamina and farmingh er lust. I dont know if that's a bug or if it's intended to be able to farm her lust like that.

Sep 1, 2017
Actually didn't went to the town so i had didn't even used my money in the first place.
Was spending time at the school and the beach.

Will there be ways to visit the police station outside getting dragged away by the fit officer because you creeped on a little girl? The 2 gym girls were pretty nice too but kinda weird how the muscled girl was doing yoga while the only fit girl was lifting small weights.
The different milfs which i met were nice too, but damn i have the feeling that certain grandma is stalking me...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Correct. Day 2 after going home with 0 stamina and going into the bedroom after having clicked everywhere else in the house i get stuck in the MC's room at 4pm. With choice to workout/check computer. Already worked out at school so a no go. And computer only got check stats and map. I dont know if it's intended but this also happened after i had talked to Laura several times, using the stamina and farmingh er lust. I dont know if that's a bug or if it's intended to be able to farm her lust like that.
Just to finalize this issue, did you attempt to train and it said "You already trained today" by any chance?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Actually didn't went to the town so i had didn't even used my money in the first place.
Was spending time at the school and the beach.

Will there be ways to visit the police station outside getting dragged away by the fit officer because you creeped on a little girl? The 2 gym girls were pretty nice too but kinda weird how the muscled girl was doing yoga while the only fit girl was lifting small weights.
The different milfs which i met were nice too, but damn i have the feeling that certain grandma is stalking me...

Hold your horses there, you're giving away too much information! ;)
I was going to ask who's been a naughty boy and ended up in jail... with a truncheon up his arse.
I don't know about including the police station in future days, haven't thought about it.

U

User_10739

There will hopefully be a bug-free version out today...
No worries, I'm 3/4 in the bag and currently posting nasty comments on 0.01's atm anyway :p (of course only the bad ones)
If it's late on your side of the world get some sleep or have a few wobbly pops and worry about it tomorrow...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Im stuck at 28:00 sister is at the bathroom cant enter...i go to her room nothing happen i can comeback at my room but im stuck there, cant sleep cant advance the game

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Im stuck at 28:00 sister is at the bathroom cant enter...i go to her room nothing happen i can comeback at my room but im stuck there, cant sleep cant advance the game
28 hours, that's a world record! lol.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Testers needed for this version:

Please replay from the start since I had to add some new variables...

Last edited:

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...this game is so damn funny!!! LMAO!!! Thanks and congratulations to the developer, you made my day several days, lol... :D

Reactions: EpicLust

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Still have the problem i cant go too day3. I cant sleep and the hours atm is 50:00 lol

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Still have the problem i cant go too day3. I cant sleep and the hours atm is 50:00 lol
I'm afraid its not going to improve. If you're past 24 hours, your saved game is screwed right there.
You'll have to start over with a new game (link above for new version) I'm afraid.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Just to finalize this issue, did you attempt to train and it said "You already trained today" by any chance?
Yeah, it did. I dont know if the fact i trained at the school that day had anything to do with that. But it's basically a dead end i guess if theres no sleep early or nap mechanic to 0 stamina.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah, it did. I dont know if the fact i trained at the school that day had anything to do with that. But it's basically a dead end i guess if theres no sleep early or nap mechanic to 0 stamina.
It's because there was a wrong link sending you back the day before actually... Just after that event where it tells you you already trained.
Fixed it in the new version posted above.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
It's because there was a wrong link sending you back the day before actually... Just after that event where it tells you you already trained.
Fixed it in the new version posted above.
Ah, kk. Will test out the new test version. I'll try all the things i did to break the first one you put out for this one too. I got a habit of breaking things.

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone.
I've got this problem with the game.

Please fix it.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script02.rpy", line 6404, in script
jump RyanBedroomEveningDay02
ScriptError: could not find label 'RyanBedroomEveningDay02'.

Also is there any walkthrough?

Spyke_Spiegel

Oct 25, 2017
Really super mega great game, I just discover today and i love, next month you have a new patreon, promise

But it is normal that the game end at the night of the day 2 ?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes