VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm ... i think the "stat bug" is here, like in version 0.1.
The stat bug is when the calculation of stat never reset when you change your save, basically and for example : Actually I play and during Monday I receive a mail from José saying he fucks his mother and mine (but I only end my school day and I don't begin to visit the town or the beach already)

It's a little bit troublesome because no matter how you lose against José without any chance to win because the game keeps the stat and make them grow too fast and without any "reset" between saves.
Actually I must make a New Game everytime I want to explore your game without lose against him every time I move in the island.

I know I have a bad english, sorry if you don't understand it because of me.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The stat bug is when the calculation of stat never reset when you change your save, basically and for example : Actually I play and during Monday I receive a mail from José saying he fucks his mother and mine (but I only end my school day and I don't begin to visit the town or the beach already)

It's a little bit troublesome because no matter how you lose against José without any chance to win because the game keeps the stat and make them grow too fast and without any "reset" between saves.
Actually I must make a New Game everytime I want to explore your game without lose against him every time I move in the island.

I understand but I thought I had fixed this, I'm surprised. Normally, a save is supposed to remember all variables at that point. What if you close the programme and load a saved game? People seemed to be saying this works.

Reactions: Goronthil

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017

Well that explains it, I was wondering how Jose was able to go from 0 to full with a women in only one day. In fact within 2 hours of school ending he banged two women with whom he had minimum scores with.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I understand but I thought I had fixed this, I'm surprised. Normally, a save is supposed to remember all variables at that point. What if you close the programme and load a saved game? People seemed to be saying this works.
I will try to make it and I hope it will work. ^^
Thank you for the quick answer, I tell you if there is an issue again !

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I request you to add a mod or cheat menu. Because I don't even like that guy Mr.Jose
I guess for an easier experience, you could simply replace the script02.rpy file in the "game" folder with this one:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
UPDATE AGAIN: a small file to replace the existing script02.rpy file from the "game" folder to fix some minor remaining issues (wont affect saved games this time) can be found here:

qwerty1187

Jun 8, 2017
UPDATE AGAIN: a small file to replace the existing script02.rpy file from the "game" folder to fix some minor remaining issues (wont affect saved games this time) can be found here:

Hi, very great work.
But if we fail to get something with Nikki and Nancy, could you add a few voyeur scenes to it how Jose fucks them (I mean background looks like it is happening at your house), and it will get the game much better than only with phone messages from Jose.
My opinion

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi, very great work.
But if we fail to get something with Nikki and Nancy, could you add a few voyeur scenes to it how Jose fucks them (I mean background looks like it is happening at your house), and it will get the game much better than only with phone messages from Jose.
My opinion
Sorry but no, its not an NTR game and seeing josé fucking girls is not the aim of the game!

Reactions: Viatovic

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I think its time for all you naughty boys and girls who ended up in jail to come forward and admit it...
I'm waiting...
What do you mean ? ^^
And thank you for this new "version", now José progression is less faster so it's a real competition !

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes