VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes
Dec 8, 2017
Perhaps it would be best to contact Red king (the OP) and add the walkthrough and tips and tricks on the first post?
How about people just not be a liberal college graduate who has to have everything told to them and what to do such as how to do laundry, because they never learned how to figure things out for themselves?

riken

Aug 21, 2018
trying to mod the script for more time in the day but it gives an error message. what am I doing wrong. just using wordpad to mod files

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Usually RenPy gray error screen while loading the game tells you what is wrong - missed declaration of variable (you have to declare it =0 before use +=), tab symbols (you have to pres space many times, not tab once) etc.

riken

Aug 21, 2018
Usually RenPy gray error screen while loading the game tells you what is wrong - missed declaration of variable (you have to declare it =0 before use +=), tab symbols (you have to pres space many times, not tab once) etc.
Normally that is what would believe and replace the messed up file with the original and start over. but on script02.rpy I change any number it gives me
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x81 in position 89234: invalid start byte

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone have a save for sophia? I cant seem to get her.
No one is gonna give you a save file. Here's some tips, every time you bang a student from the school, you have to take a visit to Sohphia's Office(the 1st visit is automatic). I believe that you then have 2 more trips to her office for banging school girls? The 4th time you interact with her when you post her campaign flyers downtown. On the 5th try, I think you need to bring her back that Boobicous Plant or whatever its called.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are multiple bugs in the Tanya day 4. You can get her without any stamina left. That is, none stamina *after* you have used the white bull. You would need two cans:)
Thanks for reporting that, I'll look into it...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What did people think about Tanya's sex scene? Was it too humiliating (for Darryl, that is), not enough, etc...?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Tim,

By the way, I found hidden save files in Windows 10 under <user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Morning Lust-(9 digit numbers)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes