VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Trying to play old saves gives me beaucoup de rollback errors at many, many places so that the game is almost unplayable. Will wiping all saves and starting fresh fix this or is the latest release really just this badly bugged?

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Trying to play old saves gives me beaucoup de rollback errors at many, many places so that the game is almost unplayable. Will wiping all saves and starting fresh fix this or is the latest release really just this badly bugged?
Because of changes to day 3 variables old saves mostly don't work. Just play a new game and enjoy the artwork.

Reactions: Apostate
Jan 7, 2018
great update. but i cant get sohias sex scene on day 4. repeated on and on. Day 1 with her. Day 2 with that scene after sex with sister. Did hang er damn poster 4 times ;) collected that plant... but no... she thanked me for the plant.. and good bye... sad ;)

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
great update. but i cant get sohias sex scene on day 4. repeated on and on. Day 1 with her. Day 2 with that scene after sex with sister. Did hang er damn poster 4 times ;) collected that plant... but no... she thanked me for the plant.. and good bye... sad ;)
you need the pendulum or pheromones for her, I think it is impossible to get to 10 points with her so far.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Fun little game til the game punishes you for cheating , you should be able to play however you want , some people like to do the step by step , some people just wanna fuck as many girls as they can before the timer runs out. All in all I did enjoy the the characters so far , hopefully this game receives regular updates.

Ladmaro

May 14, 2017
Nothing happens
You have to find a file named 00console.rpy it is located in the folder "renpy" --> "common" --> 00console.rpy.
Open the file with a editor program (like notepad) click ctrl + f and search for "console.config = False". Change the "False" with "True" then save the file and start the game. Pres shift + o now and see if it works.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You have to find a file named 00console.rpy it is located in the folder "renpy" --> "common" --> 00console.rpy.
Open the file with a editor program (like notepad) click ctrl + f and search for "console.config = False". Change the "False" with "True" then save the file and start the game. Pres shift + o now and see if it works.
I didn't disable the console, this shouldn't be required.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's confusing o and 0....

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Quick question, why can't I win the arm wrestling match with the lifeguard? I'm clicking like mad, but nothing happens irrelevant if I click on the hand or anything else. Tried 10 times and got tired of it...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Quick question, why can't I win the arm wrestling match with the lifeguard? I'm clicking like mad, but nothing happens irrelevant if I click on the hand or anything else. Tried 10 times and got tired of it...
Your strength is not high enough. So you're bound to lose...

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Questions about Teagan and Debby, for anybody who like to answer. Teagan, I missed by 1 lust point because I missed the sequence to delivery groceries to her house. Is that achieved on the 2nd day you work at the convenience store?

For Tim,

I took care of Debby, but is it a bug that I was able to wash her car twice to reach Epic Lust, as I didn't see her at Audacious HQ?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes