VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Tim,

By the way, I found hidden save files in Windows 10 under <user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Morning Lust-(9 digit numbers)
Well that's you admitting you played my previous game! lol

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Tim,

By the way, I found hidden save files in Windows 10 under <user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Morning Lust-(9 digit numbers)
Yha, my save files for that game pop up in between my saves for BotB too but of course loading them leads to an error ^^.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Yha, my save files for that game pop up in between my saves for BotB too but of course loading them leads to an error ^^.
If you want to clean out all your save slots, just type *.save in search for your whole hard drive. It will list all of them. Select and delete 'em to your recycle bin.

Dec 8, 2017
I'm going to repost this right here for all those screaming for some help, but don't bother scrolling back a few pages :/!
You know they are just going to keep asking because they lack the ability to think about how to find a walkthrough or how pointless it is to ask that for a game that every update is going to change until it is finished. But you tried to help the brainless so applause to you.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
at the end of the day go automactly to the bedroom of mom when paly with the dildo at the end the end of scene go back to my room and give error

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
at the end of the day go automactly to the bedroom of mom when paly with the dildo at the end the end of scene go back to my room and give error
Incompatible save most likely. Just open the console and type $ nikkifucked = True (or False, depending on whether it's the truth isn't the truth or whatever) before the scene.

Azzar rraf

May 19, 2017
Great update!. Just wanted to know a few things, the walkthrough mentions a gold bracelet that you can give to brittany, how can we get that? Secondly, is there anyway to get more pendulum or phermone? I spent mine on Nikki and frieda , and therefore i couldnt get sandy on day 4.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great update!. Just wanted to know a few things, the walkthrough mentions a gold bracelet that you can give to brittany, how can we get that? Secondly, is there anyway to get more pendulum or phermone? I spent mine on Nikki and frieda , and therefore i couldnt get sandy on day 4.
You can buy the bracelet at the store. Pendulum and pheromones are just one-use items I'm afraid...

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
You know they are just going to keep asking because they lack the ability to think about how to find a walkthrough or how pointless it is to ask that for a game that every update is going to change until it is finished. But you tried to help the brainless so applause to you.
Or you can ignore those types of people too. Either they give up asking or they eventually get it to search through this board to find the answer.

drc1223

Aug 30, 2016
Question about possible storyline. Is the reason that Teagan always puts Kate in detention is that she is attracted to her and this possibly sets up a threesome?

Reactions: EmilyWatt
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes