VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Geeb777

Nov 14, 2018
For Chiyo, get the 3 lust on Day 1, on Day 3 find her at Randy Beach, offer to rub sun tan lotion on her back, when prompted, rub it on her ass with your dick. On Day 4, if you have the dildo and make the right dialogue choices you can get her. Wish I could be more specific, but you pretty much have to start from scratch to get her.

Geeb777

Nov 14, 2018
So how do you meet chiyo on day 4? I have not been abe to meet her? And have searched through all the threads can't find any info
I

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The real problem with the Chiyo path is on day 3. Day 1 is easy and so is day 4. But the scene with Chiyo on Randy Beach timewise interferes with either the Teagan/Maria double (the lifeguard duty part) or the Kate photoshoot. And if you miss the Kate photoshoot you will also miss the guidance session with principal Sophia on day 4. Well, you can get that by doing Frieda on day 3, but that is even worse timewise. Or doing Laura at the campfire on day 3. But then you need to prepare that path by reading the book.

Last edited:

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
The real problem with the Chiyo path is on day 3. Day 1 is easy and so is day 4. But the scene with Chiyo on Randy Beach timewise interferes with either the Teagan/Maria double (the lifeguard duty part) or the Kate photoshoot. And if you miss the Kate photoshoot you will also miss the guidance session with principal Sophia on day 4. Well, you can get that by doing Frieda on day 3, but that is even worse timewise. Or doing Laura at the campfire on day 3. But then you need to prepare that path by reading the book.
Thats why you need to play different playthrough for different outcomes.
You simply can't fuck all the chicks in one playthrough!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thats why you need to play different playthrough for different outcomes.
You simply can't fuck all the chicks in one playthrough!
For now..... I wonder if it will be possible when all days are published. Right now it is possible to do 11 girls in one playthrough. See my various published paths in this thread.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I am Wondering what day 5 has in store.
My thoughts on what is needed.
Katsumi, Laura, Nancy, Nikki, Kate, Debby, Tannya, Brittany will remain the same as each other day. Just meet requirements.

Anna May have something in Gym or Beach again. maybe Epiclust
Chantelle have have something new school gym or else where. maybe Epiclust
Chiyo may still be in dressing room or back on beach but still require Dildo. Epiclust
Doris if have Strength of 10 will be able to add or lust working out with her. Epiclust for Saturday, sooner or later.
Francine more work stuff and lust. maybe Epiclust
Frieda 1 or 2 points to lust for saving Maddy or team up to rescue Maddy. Epiclust in library and maybe a Double Delight
Maddy saved or in need of saving. Epiclust
Halle 1 or 2 points to lust for some other task other than wet T-shirt. Epiclust
Sandy 1 or 2 points to lust for some other task other than wet T-shirt or saving her. Epiclust
Jennifer another donation for Lust. Epiclust for later?
Maria needs another location of Epiclust. Beach or maybe a Double Delight with Frieda in library.
Pamela another Lifeguard job. maybe Epiclust
Sophia office again or maybe something with her campaign. Epiclust
Teagan needs another location of Epiclust. Her home or beach
Viviane something with janitor and school showers. Epiclust for later?

The Double Delights should be very exclusive to each new day, the one with Teagan & Maria will most likely not happen again.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I am Wondering what day 5 has in store.
My thoughts on what is needed.
Katsumi, Laura, Nancy, Nikki, Kate, Debby, Tannya, Brittany will remain the same as each other day. Just meet requirements.

Anna May have something in Gym or Beach again. maybe Epiclust
Chantelle have have something new school gym or else where. maybe Epiclust
Chiyo may still be in dressing room or back on beach but still require Dildo. Epiclust
Doris if have Strength of 10 will be able to add or lust working out with her. Epiclust for Saturday, sooner or later.
Francine more work stuff and lust. maybe Epiclust
Frieda 1 or 2 points to lust for saving Maddy or team up to rescue Maddy. Epiclust in library and maybe a Double Delight
Maddy saved or in need of saving. Epiclust
Halle 1 or 2 points to lust for some other task other than wet T-shirt. Epiclust
Sandy 1 or 2 points to lust for some other task other than wet T-shirt or saving her. Epiclust
Jennifer another donation for Lust. Epiclust for later?
Maria needs another location of Epiclust. Beach or maybe a Double Delight with Frieda in library.
Pamela another Lifeguard job. maybe Epiclust
Sophia office again or maybe something with her campaign. Epiclust
Teagan needs another location of Epiclust. Her home or beach
Viviane something with janitor and school showers. Epiclust for later?

The Double Delights should be very exclusive to each new day, the one with Teagan & Maria will most likely not happen again.
Well Tim has already said Anna gets a scene and Maria and Teagan each get a non bigdong falls scene. This a smaller update so maybe only two more scenes with Francine probably being a gurantee. Most of day 5 will be catching on things you already could have done but didn't have time to.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well Tim has already said Anna gets a scene and Maria and Teagan each get a non bigdong falls scene. This a smaller update so maybe only two more scenes with Francine probably being a gurantee. Most of day 5 will be catching on things you already could have done but didn't have time to.
Tim has stated on his blog that there will be a beach scene with Maria. Likely as a follow-on to saving Lolly on lifeguard duty.
The published teaser pic with Teagan in her pool makes it likely that her scene will be there.
Ditto for the teaser pic showing Anna at home.
The more interesting question is what will happen in the morning at school. I have seen no clues as yet for that.

Last edited:

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Tim has stated on his blog that there will be a beach scene with Maria. Likely as a follow-on to saving Lolly on lifeguard duty.
The published teaser pic with Teagan in her pool makes it likely that her scene will be there.
Ditto for the teaser pic showing Anna at home.
The more interesting question is what will happen in the morning at school. I have seen no clues as yet for that.
I would imagine it would be like day 2 and 3 where it will be daydreaming in class then the afternoon starts, not too much room to have adventures when he is supposed to be in school.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I would imagine it would be like day 2 and 3 where it will be daydreaming in class then the afternoon starts, not too much room to have adventures when he is supposed to be in school.
We have had history and French on day 2, sex-ed and sports/swimming on day 3 and the fieldtrip on day 4. Maybe for day 5 some science is in order. Involving that telescope of Quentin's that has been rather useless until now. You could get 1 stamina at the cost of 1 hour. Way too expensive as $10 gets you 2 stamina and costs no time at all. I can't imagine Tim went to the trouble of creating the telescope location without having some idea to use it in a scene other than just voyeurism. It is the only location in the game without any real purpose as of now.

Last edited:

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Lol game over when lifting that closet in sis room :)))
What strength is required?
not cheating is required. It only requires a strength of 6 so you only need to workout day 1 or 2 to have the strength. if you change the script or use to console to give more strength that gets you the game over.

Last edited:

Geeb777

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to get enough points for freida by day 4 to not have to use pendulum or spray, but i can only find 3 for day 2, 2 on day 2 and 1 on day 4, but need 7 before grades?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to get enough points for freida by day 4 to not have to use pendulum or spray, but i can only find 3 for day 2, 2 on day 2 and 1 on day 4, but need 7 before grades?
Talk to Frieda twice on the bus from Bigdong Falls. That will get you two points on day 4.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes