VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I drestart the game and went by your guide. Did all correct but couldn't fuck Nikki, no button for using pheromones. What should to do?
Sounds like you either didn't get the pheromones from the old lady, or you don't have enough points with Nikki to use them. Did you get the full 20 points from day 1?

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
Sounds like you either didn't get the pheromones from the old lady, or you don't have enough points with Nikki to use them. Did you get the full 20 points from day 1?
Don't know. But understood that should try again)) Btw, is there visible point counter somewhere?

And another problem. There said to report to principal Sophia for guidance at 13:00 in day3. But at that time i go to detention with Kate, that ends at 14:00, and after that there's janitor by the principal's office. What to do?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Don't know. But understood that should try again)) Btw, is there visible point counter somewhere?

And another problem. There said to report to principal Sophia for guidance at 13:00 in day3. But at that time i go to detention with Kate, that ends at 14:00, and after that there's janitor by the principal's office. What to do?
It all builds on top of each other. If you didn't get the epiclust with Nikki on day 2 you don't get the guidance with the principal on day 3 as you haven't fucked any school girl. You can check points by going to the console with shift-o and then type score. Score is what you get to see at the end of the day.
Nikki is critical, you can't afford to loose a single point with her or you don't get epiclust. You should have 4 points with her at the end of day 1. Then on day 2, get 2 by talking to Nikki and Chantelle, then 2 more by helping her find her earrings after dinner and the final 2 by using the pheromones

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
It all builds on top of each other. If you didn't get the epiclust with Nikki on day 2 you don't get the guidance with the principal on day 3 as you haven't fucked any school girl. You can check points by going to the console with shift-o and then type score. Score is what you get to see at the end of the day.
Nikki is critical, you can't afford to loose a single point with her or you don't get epiclust. You should have 4 points with her at the end of day 1. Then on day 2, get 2 by talking to Nikki and Chantelle, then 2 more by helping her find her earrings after dinner and the final 2 by using the pheromones
Ooh, such a complicated story...))
But anyway, man, you should make anti-incest patch to entice bigger auditorium, 'couse game's good.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
My game also ends on Day 4, the same day as the excursion to the Bigdong Falls.

I did, however, install the Anti-Anti-Cheat mod - whixh might be the reason why this happens. I am redownloading the game now, and I will be playing it without adding anything or messing with the consol.
Everything worked when no mods were installed.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Short guide to playing Battle of the Bulges

1. Most important. Makes save often. I have developed the habit to make a save on each 'where should I go' that marks a change of scenery. If you don't like what happens in a scene you can easily go back to the start of the scene that way. This includes rolling back José getting a girl. Don't worry about a limit on number of saves. There are paths where I made over a hundred and had no problems.

2. You can single step actions back by using the <page-up> key. But the capacity to step back is limited, so for the longer scenes you need a save to go back to the start. Stepping back is handy when you pushed the wrong button, or want to see how a different choice in a menu works out. Note, rolling back does not change the random seed, so if you roll forward again you get the exact same outcome of random factors. To change the random seed you need to do a restore of a save.

3. Cheating. Don't. There is no real need for it in this game. There is no grinding and no hidden stuff to make visible. It is real easy to fuck up and bring the game in an undesigned for situation. Results are weird behaviour, exceptions etc. Also there are some checks against cheating in place. Nothing really heavy, but enough to encourage being honest.

4. Using the console. Reach it by typing shift-o (the vowel o, not the number 0). As long as you restrict yourself to just displaying things there is no harm. Beware of changing things, unless you really know what you are doing. Things to look for in the console by typing the word:
- score (the number of points you have collected on all girls. shown at the end of the day as the score)
- girlsfucked (the total number of girls you have reached epiclust with)
- lust_points[number_of_girl] (to show points the MC has on girls)
- lust_pointsB[number_of_girl] (to show points José has on girls)
- lust_points (without the number of girl attached, show points the MC has on all girls)
- lust_pointsB (without the number of girl attached, show points José has on all girls)
For number_of_girl see my last xls in this thread that contains a list of girl numbers in the first tab.

5. key presses
'a' go to the the achievements screen
'c' go to the CG gallery
's' make a screen copy
'right click mouse' show the menu to make and load saves

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
One of the best games out there. Kind of freakish for reasons the screen caps should make clear but the structure, replayability, humor, inclusion of voice, diversity of characters and model types (but all big breasts), etc. is outstanding.

Want to bang a mermaid? Check
Knockup a nurse unsatisfied with her hubby? Check
Livestream doing your neighbor while her husband watches? Check
Banging your smokin hot teacher or even hotter principal? Check
Threesomes? Check
Happy ending massage from a mature but sexy asian? Check
Collecting notches on your belt from a bevy of oversexed highschool girls? Check
Use mind control (hypnosis or pheromones)? Check
Swimsuits, yoga pants, lingerie, schoolgirl and nurse outfits? Check
Goth chicks, airheads, nerd girls, and mean girls? Check, check, check, check
Lolly? No! But Lolly's hot mom? Yes!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes