VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
thank you for this ill probably replay this game tomorrow i am kinda curious if we can eventually bang all the girls either that or bang all the milfs
You can't bang all of the characters yet, but .5 allows 4 more so now only 5 you can't have sex with. Brittaney, Chantelle, Danielle, Doris, and Pamela are still unavailable to sex.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
But after whole session with Kate there's no granny in the bus anyway, even if i don't go to backyard or library.
The grandma on bus is also random going to the beach she may or may not be there. Save before getting on the bus and reload until you see her.

Apr 17, 2018
Anyone else having trouble finding the pendulum with the android version of the game seems everywhere i click it dosent trigger

Apr 17, 2018
Anyone else having trouble finding the pendulum with the android version of the game seems everywhere i click it dosent trigger

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know about any of you all, but my first v.5 game still had the issue where Jose was literally getting to multiple girls on the first day (sister/teacher/goth girl) and by the second day he hit up 5 more girls. Now I restarted after that, and on my second play through it didn't happen, but the fact that his gains can get so ridiculous (he got the aunt the second day when at the end of the first day I checked the girls stats and he had 0 lust with her) that you literally have to abandon the game by the second day, really needs to get worked on. The only girl you should be able to go from 0 to 10 lust in a single day is Katsumi.

The girls should get a cap limit so Jose isn't getting multiple girls (some of whom will take multiple days for the MC before he gets the 10 lust).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All this good gal and the boy story is heartwarming. About Jose, all good games have cheating antagonists. Bigger+stronger+taller+womanizing+psychopaths. Those Last 2 types of villains I just had to string along because of their super power of hitting on girls and getting hits without even trying, one being god's gift to women and the other lacking any emotion all together.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't know about any of you all, but my first v.5 game still had the issue where Jose was literally getting to multiple girls on the first day (sister/teacher/goth girl) and by the second day he hit up 5 more girls. Now I restarted after that, and on my second play through it didn't happen, but the fact that his gains can get so ridiculous (he got the aunt the second day when at the end of the first day I checked the girls stats and he had 0 lust with her) that you literally have to abandon the game by the second day, really needs to get worked on. The only girl you should be able to go from 0 to 10 lust in a single day is Katsumi.

The girls should get a cap limit so Jose isn't getting multiple girls (some of whom will take multiple days for the MC before he gets the 10 lust).
It's purely random. So it seems you had an unbelievable string of bad luck. Anyway, I he gets a girl reload from a previous save and play the scene again. He shouldn't get the girl now. To explain a bit, José can get points at these moments of the day:
- morning after waking up
- before going to lunch
- on leaving the school going to the burbs (maybe even multiple times, going home or to the store and back to the burbs)
- on arriving downtown
- on arriving at the beach
- before going to sleep
There is a maximum number of points increases for the day, so if you jump into and out of home eventually he is done.
Now, the number of girls and the distribution of points is different for each location. But the max José can get for a girl is three points and if that happens mutiple times for the same girl (again, random bad luck) it can add up. But again, nothing to worry about, save is your friend. How do you think I reached those 14-0 and 15-0 paths (see my posted xls with the paths)? By restoring away anything I don't like.

Reactions: Canto Forte

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
Still problem with Nikki. Got all 20 points at 1st day, have pheromones, but no button for using it after helping her with earrings. Why? At the moment i have 59 points.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Still problem with Nikki. Got all 20 points at 1st day, have pheromones, but no button for using it after helping her with earrings. Why? At the moment i have 59 points.
Ok, 20 points on day 1, so that should include 4 for Nikki. Then on day 2:
- in class answer the teacher's question correctly
- after meeting with Quentin meet Nikki and Chantelle
- get one point with Nikki if the teacher liked you
- being nice runs in our family gets you another one with Nikki
- after dinner help sister find her earrings, another 2 points
Now you should have 4 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 8 points with Nikki. If you also have the pheromones you get to use them. If you don't you missed one of the points in the meeting with Nikki and Chantelle.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jan 5, 2019
YEA def some bug on APK.The stewardess scene 1 kinda glitches.You can't find anything in the snoops.So no pendulum unless it was takin out.I just did the teagan marie Falls scene and got Marie only Epuc Lust which I didnt do the Teagans task leading up so I was expecting that and It totally froze with one on one with Marie.Couple bugs tho for sure.I love this game.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
YEA def some bug on APK.The stewardess scene 1 kinda glitches.You can't find anything in the snoops.So no pendulum unless it was takin out.I just did the teagan marie Falls scene and got Marie only Epuc Lust which I didnt do the Teagans task leading up so I was expecting that and It totally froze with one on one with Marie.Couple bugs tho for sure.I love this game.
I am not responsible for the Android version...

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes