VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes
Jan 5, 2019
Their site might be down but that site is has it and every game in apk form apk paradise .org actually but yea when it gets back on line they have it and every game in apk form.

d15c

Dec 29, 2018
The CG gallery of all the sex scenes and the achievements page haven't been updated for 0.5 yet; I'm assuming that is on Tim's list of things to do for 0.5.1 / 0.5.2

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi... I got this error while trying to launch the v0.5... Help please!
Most likely there is some file in the game directory that confuses the compiler. Maybe a saved copy of a BotB file or something. See attached list of files that should be there. Remove everything that shouldn't be there. Then try again to start the game. If that is not it several others have seen this issue and reported that a fresh install solved it. But try the the filelist first.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I use pendulum on sister
- get it from the nurse in the morning of day 2
- learn how to use it in the library or using the computer in the MC's room
- get Nikki up to 8 points should give you the option to use it.
how to get 8 points here

Reactions: lf9naruto

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
do you remember which girls you gotten on each day i went over your walkthrough and i got confused seeing how you put all the paths but seeing how you can miss some girls like choosing tanya and laura over mom

i guess im asking do you remember what paths you chosen to get 17 girls within 6 days
There is only 5 days right now and you can't get 17 girls in one go. The maximum I have reached in one go is 15. See my xls here
By now I can do a bit better, but that is on a debugged version that has not been published yet by Tim, so I won't be publishing a path for that yet either. I can show the final picture. screenshot0005.png

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
yeah i guess it was the score that i was refering to but w/e i got the anti cheat cheat downloaded im probably going to replay this again and use the time them like making sure i dont lose the alpha male game and maxing out the stats and rolling back to get all the choices within a day
Beware of the anti-anti-cheat mod. As far as I know it has only been updated to day 4. There have been reports that using it ends the game at day 4.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
This game is soo hard to pick up again. I have dozens of saves from different days with different girls targeted. Needs to be an unlimited mode.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes