• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
If you look at my xls here
there is a 194 in there. I have breached the 200 in several runs now. But that is on code that contains various debugs that haven't been published yet by Tim. So I am keeping off publishing those paths for now, as the general public can't play that version yet. I can show the end result here though. Note, as always with me *no* cheating of any sort. The only 'cheating' I do is restoring a save when I don't like the outcome of a scene. View attachment 241308
Damn dude, I was expecting something around 180 to be the high score, very cool.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
You can work twice for Francine:
- first day, when Teagan is visiting the store
- second day, you can build the pole-dancing platform
On the third day she has hired somebody else: José....
Tim apparently wanted to poke fun at the MC.
Ow thanks for the answer

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Which girls are fuckable at the moment and any guide to do that?
See the first tab of my xls here
It contains a list of the girls and the day they are first fuckable. For day 5 the total is 19. But you can't do them all in one run. Well, wihtout cheating time that is.

Reactions: Giulio46

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
See the first tab of my xls here
It contains a list of the girls and the day they are first fuckable. For day 5 the total is 19. But you can't do them all in one run. Well, wihtout cheating time that is.
You made the xls but you did not explain which actions to choose. Day 3
13:001:00report to principal Sophia for guidance+2-1
never happens for me no matter what i do...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You made the xls but you did not explain which actions to choose. Day 3
13:001:00report to principal Sophia for guidance+2-1
never happens for me no matter what i do...
Then you didn't follow the xls and didn't fuck Nikki on day 2. In general if you don't fuck a school girl there will be no guidance with Sophia the next day. And you can't choose about. If you didn't fuck no guidance, if you did guidance and no way out of it (well, except putting up posters downtown for her).

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Then you didn't follow the xls and didn't fuck Nikki on day 2. In general if you don't fuck a school girl there will be no guidance with Sophia the next day. And you can't choose about. If you didn't fuck no guidance, if you did guidance and no way out of it (well, except putting up posters downtown for her).
Followed everything and got the pheromoes and didnt get the option to use them after i helped sister...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have been unable to figure out how to add cabin location, can someone help me with that? Thanks
The cabin requires you to defeat the sketchy guy on the bus, you need the knife for that.
Then go to the beach and when you leave the new location is there.

I'm surprised this hasn't been answered already. :rolleyes:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The cabin requires you to defeat the sketchy guy on the bus, you need the knife for that.
Then go to the beach and when you leave the new location is there.

I'm surprised this hasn't been answered already. :rolleyes:
And to add to this, if you want to epiclust Maddy you need to do training with her in the school gym on day 2 or 3. There is no other way to get the points. This scene does not have use of pendulum or pheromones.

forli

Sep 29, 2017
There are two ways to Halle:
- buy bikini (6 points), walk along beach and don't go with the mermaid (3 points), t-shirt competition no jury (1 point)
- buy bikini (6 points), walk along beach and go with mermaid (1 point), t-shirt competition jury member (3 points)
If you don't get Halle after the t-shirt competition you missed some points along the road.
I'm with the other guy. Bought the bikini but at 17:00 on "walk on the beach" Halle doesn't come.

Reactions: MasKeLs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm with the other guy. Bought the bikini but at 17:00 on "walk on the beach" Halle doesn't come.
You may be suffering from a bug in this. What version are you playing with? The bug is still in public release of V0.5, but is fixed in the februari update. The bug happened in this sequence:
- went for a walk on the empty beach, and went for a swim
- next day buy Halle the bikini
- go for a walk expecting to see Halle, but you get empty beach. Boring!

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
I Dont Why The Game Is So Confusing
I Played 13 Time All of Them With Cheat And Whitout Cheat And With Walkthrough And
I Can't Have Aunt And Maria Or... Full

Im Going To Hate This Game . Realy

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes