VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I Dont Why The Game Is So Confusing
I Played 13 Time All of Them With Cheat And Whitout Cheat And With Walkthrough And
I Can't Have Aunt And Maria Or... Full

Im Going To Hate This Game . Realy
We told you cheating was not really going to make a difference. As for getting Debby and Maria, follow any of the published paths that contains them and you will. Many have done it that way so there is no reason why you can't. Apart from not being persistent enough.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Just a question, why do some people don't bother to read through this forum page by page or do a search to find out how to do specifics in the game?! Almost everything has been listed by someone in this forum! By the way, thank you to all who have done so in providing guides/guide lines for the game! It's not rocket science or something else complicated. All it takes is a little willingness to look through and read the forum!

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Ok I have to correct myself... I've tried this game out now a little bit and had to freaking laugh every 2 minutes. This is literally the funniest game I've found so far. Portuguese explorer Rambo de la Pimpa haha.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yo @zappallbugs found out that you can talk to teagan and maria at bd falls without fucking them AND do the swim training with viviane afterwards. Free points
As far as I can see this nets you only one point in the end:
"Get a hardon and show them your mighty cock": -> +2 for Maria, +1 for Teagan
"You can do better than that teach...": -> ends up in a fuck and 1 hour, unless you missed points on both of them
"Yeah, I'm da man, I'm DA MAN!": -> -1 for Teagan, so no net gain on her
"Err, yes, on top of enjoying the superior intellect of women that is.": -> -1 for Maria, so you end up with a net gain of 1 for her
"Yeah, and an ass man too. An titass-man is what I am.": -> ends up in fucking Maria and 1 hour, unless you missed points on her

But I will look further into it. That one point on Maria may be critical as you can only get 2 points on her in the library scene on day 5.

Edit: the "Err, yes, on top of enjoying the superior intellect of women that is." path currently doesn't work. There is a bug there that makes you go in circles. I reported it to Tim.

Edit2: Tim accepted the bug and corrected it. So this approach is valid. Thanks, bigguts, for putting me on this trail. It does look promising.

Edit 3: that one point turned out to be highly relevant. It enabled me to do another 15-girl run. But the first one I ever did without Katsumi. So she remains available for another time.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Replayability aspect of this game is amazing. It doesn't even get boring because there's so much to discover. I can't even imagine the effort put in by the developer to create such a branching game, so kudos for that. Plus all the girls look amazing (I don't mean boobs, I mean face in general). To choose a favourite would be very difficult but I'd go for Viviane. Red head and short hair? I'm sold. The locker room sex scene with her is the hottest sex scene by far in this game for me.
I also have a question. All the talk of the swimming competition, is that an actual planned content, or was it just told for dialogue sake?
Either way, eagerly waiting for Brittany and Pamela. All the best for the rest of the development and thanks for a wonderful game!

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Replayability aspect of this game is amazing. It doesn't even get boring because there's so much to discover. I can't even imagine the effort put in by the developer to create such a branching game, so kudos for that. Plus all the girls look amazing (I don't mean boobs, I mean face in general). To choose a favourite would be very difficult but I'd go for Viviane. Red head and short hair? I'm sold. The locker room sex scene with her is the hottest sex scene by far in this game for me.
I also have a question. All the talk of the swimming competition, is that an actual planned content, or was it just told for dialogue sake?
Either way, eagerly waiting for Brittany and Pamela. All the best for the rest of the development and thanks for a wonderful game!
See Tim's statement on his blog here
So we have to assume the swimming competition is an actual planned event.

Reactions: Floga

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Just a question, why do some people don't bother to read through this forum page by page or do a search to find out how to do specifics in the game?! Almost everything has been listed by someone in this forum! By the way, thank you to all who have done so in providing guides/guide lines for the game! It's not rocket science or something else complicated. All it takes is a little willingness to look through and read the forum!
Because there are nearly 4000 friggin posts in this thread? Just a shot in the dark... as for searching, all those posts and no mention of pheremones. As in... how do you use them? Clicking on them in inventory does nothing and no dialog option comes up for them after helping your sister as in the walkthrough.

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
It has nothing to do with a walkthrough, it's purely random. Reload to a save before this and it won't happpen when you play forward again. Or use the cheat you have been using.
how to use cheate in android? i'm play in android not windows (PC)

U

User_32285

Because there are nearly 4000 friggin posts in this thread? Just a shot in the dark... as for searching, all those posts and no mention of pheremones. As in... how do you use them? Clicking on them in inventory does nothing and no dialog option comes up for them after helping your sister as in the walkthrough.
If the option does not come up in conversation to use the pheromones, it means that your lust points with the char + the bonus from the phermones (or penddulum) is not enough to reach Epic Lust.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes