VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
I just started this game recently and wondering if there's a walkthrough? I played it through the 5 days (so far) three times and figured a good bit out on my own. First play I only nailed two girls, second play up to 5, and the third play I managed to get 10 of them to epiclust status. I know I'm missing some things though. Is there a walk through posted anywhere?

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
I also noticed a trace back error when trying to snoop at Aunt Debbie's while asking for sugar. Not sure if there's anything important that is needed there or not.

Reactions: GaRbS

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
On what day was this? And please post the traceback.
I figured this out. I was doing the Aunt Debbie stuff out of order, going for the modeling and car washing before the sugar. The snooping around kicked out an error on Tuesday and Wednesday, but worked fine when going for the sugar on Monday.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I figured this out. I was doing the Aunt Debbie stuff out of order, going for the modeling and car washing before the sugar. The snooping around kicked out an error on Tuesday and Wednesday, but worked fine when going for the sugar on Monday.
We would still be interested in the traceback to fix it for others.

Kain 007

Aug 9, 2018
More info from me: This is the start of my second game, which I said would be more evolved than the first, and obviously more time consuming. It's only V0.1 (amounting to the first day of an 8-day long game) but there are still over 100 pics plus a few animations. Should be 20-30 minutes gameplay.
Right now, there are 12 characters you can meet, including 6 "in-game" girls (who count towards the end game result), 4 non "in-game" girls (2 of whom you can fuck already as teasers) and 2 male characters, including the "challenger" who will act as the AI you have to beat.

PS: Before the whiny troll brigade arrives, may I remind everyone of the following tags associated with this game:
HUGE TITS, ENORMOUS COCK & IMPOSING MUSCLES.
Hey Tim sorry to disturb you, do you knew the Walkthrough guide of this game ?

Reactions: Inappropriate

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I can't really "success" them all.
Do you have walkthrough?
No one can success them all. Not all girls have scenes and due to the competition frame of the game it is not intended for anyone to get a perfect 24, 13 is all that is necessary to win. Press c to use gallery to see scenes if you just want to view the scenes.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No one can success them all. Not all girls have scenes and due to the competition frame of the game it is not intended for anyone to get a perfect 24, 13 is all that is necessary to win. Press c to use gallery to see scenes if you just want to view the scenes.
Not to rain on your parade, but even Tim doesn't yet know if a perfect 24 will be possible when the game is complete. At the state of V0.5.1 published it is possible to get 15 in one run without cheating. And with three more days to go.... who knows.

Inappropriate

Aug 2, 2018
I'm don't want 24/24, only 8/8 (for this version) Screenshot_1.png

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm don't want 24/24, only 8/8 (for this version) View attachment 257602
There is no 8/8. These are the maximum number of girls that have epiclust scenes:
- V0.5.1 19 girls
- V0.4.0 15 girls
- V0.3.2 7 girls
But in none of those versions can you achieve them all in one run without cheating.

Edit: BTW your picture looks odd. How can you have failed Maddy while José only has 5 points on her?

Reactions: lf9naruto

Inappropriate

Aug 2, 2018
There is no 8/8. These are the maximum number of girls that have epiclust scenes:
- V0.5.1 19 girls
- V0.4.0 15 girls
- V0.3.2 7 girls
But in none of those versions can you achieve them all in one run without cheating.

Edit: BTW your picture looks odd. How can you have failed Maddy while José only has 5 points on her?
19 girls? what? Can be done one time with cheating?

I don't know, maddy's ugly anyway. :)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
19 girls? what? Can be done one time with cheating?

I don't know, maddy's ugly anyway. :)
Yup, there are 19 girls with epiclust scenes. If you cheat time you can do anything. Without cheating the max you can do is 15 (until somebody publishes a 16 girl run:D).

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
- V0.5.1 19 girls
- V0.4.0 15 girls
- V0.3.2 7 girls

Perhaps for not having saved her at the beach? I think José gets the win with Maddy when he saves her instead regardless of having 10 points or not. Could also be that José does get insta 10 points when he saves Maddy or mayby the guy lowerd the points through a console command.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not to rain on your parade, but even Tim doesn't yet know if a perfect 24 will be possible when the game is complete. At the state of V0.5.1 published it is possible to get 15 in one run without cheating. And with three more days to go.... who knows.
I hope it will be possible, since I have an achievement planned called "Ultimate Stud" for that...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Perhaps for not having saved her at the beach? I think José gets the win with Maddy when he saves her instead regardless of having 10 points or not. Could also be that José does get insta 10 points when he saves Maddy or mayby the guy lowerd the points through a console command.
Actually, it's my mistake, I just saw that in script05, I wrote $ lust_pointsB[14] == 10 when José saves Maddy at 4pm instead of $ lust_pointsB[14] = 10, so the game doesn't register the 10 points... Will fix it for the next update.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Actually, it's my mistake, I just saw that in script05, I wrote $ lust_pointsB[14] == 10 when José saves Maddy at 4pm instead of $ lust_pointsB[14] = 10, so the game doesn't register the 10 points... Will fix it for the next update.
In fact a few lines onwards this looks odd too:
if (maddyjosewin == False) and (maddyfucked == False):
$ maddyjosewin = True
$ girlsfucked += 1
girlsfucked is surely wrong as it is José who is doing it. maddyfucked is also wrong I think as José could have won her before the MC fucked her. I would expect:
if (maddywin == False):
$ maddyjosewin = True

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Pleasant surprise I thought in the past you said it would be impossible, either plans changed or I was wrong. Either way, great news.
That was a long time ago, but looking at people reaching 15 girls with three days to go, it seems it might be possible after all!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In fact a few lines onwards this looks odd too:
if (maddyjosewin == False) and (maddyfucked == False):
$ maddyjosewin = True
$ girlsfucked += 1
girlsfucked is surely wrong as it is José who is doing it. maddyfucked is also wrong I think as José could have won her before the MC fucked her. I would expect:
if (maddywin == False):
$ maddyjosewin = True
Actually, I remember now what this girlsfucked variable was for, it was for challenger.rpy, to avoid an infinite loop if José fucked all the girls and a call challenger was launched. Which means I added +1 to girlsfucked every time the MC fucks a girl for nothing... I'll have to change that.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes