VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Actually, I remember now what this girlsfucked variable was for, it was for challenger.rpy, to avoid an infinite loop if José fucked all the girls and a call challenger was launched. Which means I added +1 to girlsfucked every time the MC fucks a girl for nothing... I'll have to change that.
Oh, I interpreted it as 'girls won'. In fact if you look closely at the images I posted of the stat screen you can see that I put points and girlsfucked on the top right above the money stat. It involves only a 4-line mod to screens.rpy.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh, I interpreted it as 'girls won'. In fact if you look closely at the images I posted of the stat screen you can see that I put points and girlsfucked on the top right above the money stat. It involves only a 4-line mod to screens.rpy.
Yeah, I understand, unfortunately, I now realize that's not what it was meant for I'm afraid...

Inappropriate

Aug 2, 2018
Yup, there are 19 girls with epiclust scenes. If you cheat time you can do anything. Without cheating the max you can do is 15 (until somebody publishes a 16 girl run:D).
1551811919373.png

I played with cheating but failed again. (because i'm bad english)
I think I have trouble with time. (Maria fcked Jose and after me but 'FAIL')
@timdonehy200 when will next update?
..and where is the fan signature?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 257706

I played with cheating but failed again. (because i'm bad english)
I think I have trouble with time. (Maria fcked Jose and after me but 'FAIL')
@timdonehy200 when will next update?
..and where is the fan signature?
Just putting the girls at 10 points does not 'win' them. You need to see the actual epiclust scene to get a 'win'. And as Tim mentioned a while back putting girls at 10 points is wrong as the epiclust scenes check for *reaching* 10 points. If you are already at 10 you can't do that. Cheating time means you turn the clock back in the console so you get more time to do things in a day that wouldn't normally fit in one day. If you decide to cheat I recommend not to fuck with points, strenght, money etc. but only change the time. If you cheat with anything else than time it is easy to bork the game or get booted out due to cheating.

Reactions: EpicLust

Inappropriate

Aug 2, 2018
Just putting the girls at 10 points does not 'win' them. You need to see the actual epiclust scene to get a 'win'. And as Tim mentioned a while back putting girls at 10 points is wrong as the epiclust scenes check for *reaching* 10 points. If you are already at 10 you can't do that. Cheating time means you turn the clock back in the console so you get more time to do things in a day that wouldn't normally fit in one day. If you decide to cheat I recommend not to fuck with points, strenght, money etc. but only change the time. If you cheat with anything else than time it is easy to bork the game or get booted out due to cheating.
Well what's the time code?

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Is anne (jose's mom) f*ckable? How many interactions do you have with her. I have maximized the lust in the randy beach interaction and co no longer find any progression scenes with her. Jose manage to take her andat the 5th when she ask me to go back to there house after dinner, i always end up being late..

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Is anne (jose's mom) f*ckable? How many interactions do you have with her. I have maximized the lust in the randy beach interaction and co no longer find any progression scenes with her. Jose manage to take her andat the 5th when she ask me to go back to there house after dinner, i always end up being late..
yes, maybe try different choices in her house.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You can also meet her in the gym starting day04....

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
so how many interactions do you have with her? I only saw her at the randy beach.. and by the time the home visit dinner event happen jose already have taken her..
See my xls here
It contains several paths that lead to Anna. If José gets her before the evening of day 5 save/restore is your friend.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
See my xls here
It contains several paths that lead to Anna. If José gets her before the evening of day 5 save/restore is your friend.
Short summary for Anna:
- meet her on day 1, 1 point
- meet her on Randy Beach on day 2, 5 points
- meet her on the second gym visit, 2 points
- evening of day 5, 2 points

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Well finally without cheating got 15 girls so I am happy with that. I am set up to do one scene to get sandy at the lifeguard tower with a large lead over Jose. I am also set with most of the other girls so I am looking forward to the next update. Thanks for a great game that is a lot of fun and has a high level of replay value will be donating soon.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes