VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get Reagan and Maria's titfuck scenes and who are the 4 new girls your able to fuck
Teagan and Maria hit "10" at the same time, at the bigdonk falls. (two girls, 1 stamina) (I don't remember for sure, but I think Maria gets 3L and Teagan 4 L on the trip, if that helps you achieve the double. No Idea if you can still get the double if you've Already epiced one of them)
PS- checked script 4- its actually up to 5 pts for Maria (join group, know what plant is, 3 from pool) , and 3 for Teagan (3 from Pool)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What I ment was do they get a new scene (titfuck) and who are the new girls you can fuck in this version
Teagan and Maria already both have an extra indivudal scene in v0.5, so no, they won't get yet another extra scene in v0.6.
3 new girls can be fucked in v0.6, obviously Pamela pictured above and....scramble...scramble...

Reactions: Bloodhunter

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Where’s the link to download the game for Mac?
On the front page, why do you ask?
If you mean v0.5.1, it's a zip file. Unzip in the corresponding folders which are also in the Mac version.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
So Pam and Brittany for sure and probably Chantelle or Doris for 3rd new girl. Chantelle has the teaser pics but surely he won't leave the two muscle milfs for same update.

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Ya the teasers made that likely could still do Doris pre competition as training then Danielle as judge/prize of competition. Or even double delight at gym.
I can confirm they are not. The double delight for Day 06 that is mentioned is 2 that you have already met**. If another double delight does happen, it'll will be on day 07 for the muscle competition.

For the record, I'm still trying to discover one of the voyeur scenes that was mentioned in the update blurb from Tim.

**Edited it to clarify that its 2 girls you've met already and not different ones to avoid confusion.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I can confirm they are not. The double delight for Day 06 that is mentioned is 2 that you have already met**. If another double delight does happen, it'll will be on day 07 for the muscle competition.

For the record, I'm still trying to discover one of the voyeur scenes that was mentioned in the update blurb from Tim.

**Edited it to clarify that its 2 girls you've met already and not different ones to avoid confusion.
No one mentioned a double delight scene on day06 except YOU. lol.
By the way, it will be re-usable for day07, because otherwise, it's a bit of a pointless scene since it competes with fucking Brittany.
As for the voyeur scene with Debby, I am still waiting confirmation from ANYONE that they got it, please someone report to me that it works!

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks really well done... too bad the women barely look human. Sometimes less is more.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
So a double delight that competes with Brittany's scene but is reusable, I have some guesses but I will wait to find out this weekend.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes