VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Especially you! Thanks to you, there were virtually no bugs already in the 20$ version.
I'll have to start doing that more as well, since I barely ran into any when I became a 20$ patron.

You know what you have to do, Tim. Release 0.7 faster!! (I kid though, take your time as usual.)

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Tim, I was going to let you know about an earlier bug regarding one of the scenes with Francine at the gym in that one of the images was showing a grey screen with the filename shown. Since you changed one of the image files as a result of some of the very recent hotfixes, it hasn't happened since (replay or save file). Apologies for not telling you sooner.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
How to get epic lust with Teagan and Maria at the waterfall at the same time? I can't seem to get it no matter how many times I look at the xlsx, I only get Teagan. And is it possible to get epic lust with Viviane at the waterfall?

I know which ones are the points I need to get, but I cannot get the points with her in the library and save her daughter all in the same day. And if I don't read the book I can't get 2 points on the way to the waterfall, just 1.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
How to get epic lust with Teagan and Maria at the waterfall at the same time? I can't seem to get it no matter how many times I look at the xlsx, I only get Teagan. And is it possible to get epic lust with Viviane at the waterfall?

I know which ones are the points I need to get, but I cannot get the points with her in the library and save her daughter all in the same day. And if I don't read the book I can't get 2 points on the way to the waterfall, just 1.
first day of school have 1 point with teagan by answering the question not with kate .. total 6 pts you will get in the classroom.. +1 with teagan and -1 with kate.. in the xls.. only total pts are mentioned.. i too got annoyed by this :p

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
first day of school have 1 point with teagan by answering the question not with kate .. total 6 pts you will get in the classroom.. +1 with teagan and -1 with kate.. in the xls.. only total pts are mentioned.. i too got annoyed by this :p
The points with Teagan aren't the problem, I can get her epic lust in the waterfall just fine. Maria is problem.

What I do is get 2 points with her on the beach on Monday.
At the end of the day I have 7 in strength.
On Tuesday I have to choose between getting getting 2 points with her on library or using up 1 hour to train and get strength to 8 to be able to win the clicking mini-game and work as a life-guard and save her daughter, earning 3 points with Maria. And the stupid job is only available at 4:00. So I cannot work there after talking with Maria in the library and training.
Then on Wednesday I get 1 point on the way to the waterfall, and when we arrive I only get 2 more.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The points with Teagan aren't the problem, I can get her epic lust in the waterfall just fine. Maria is problem.

What I do is get 2 points with her on the beach on Monday.
At the end of the day I have 7 in strength.
On Tuesday I have to choose between getting getting 2 points with her on library or using up 1 hour to train and get strength to 8 to be able to win the clicking mini-game and work as a life-guard and save her daughter, earning 3 points with Maria. And the stupid job is only available at 4:00. So I cannot work there after talking with Maria in the library and training.
Then on Wednesday I get 1 point on the way to the waterfall, and when we arrive I only get 2 more.
Have you tried getting the book from the nerdy girl instead?

Reactions: GaRbS

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Not to rain on your parade, but even Tim doesn't yet know if a perfect 24 will be possible when the game is complete. At the state of V0.5.1 published it is possible to get 15 in one run without cheating. And with three more days to go.... who knows.
I got that 15 once in 5.1

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Believe me, I just checked that post from zapallbugs after searching for several pages. I thought that nerdy girl was just there to be a cock-tease! :eek:
The nerdy girl will give you the book. The Maria quick synopsis that I got is this:
Monday - Walk on beach (2pts)
Tuesday - Get book from nerdy girl to save a hour of time
Wednesday - Walk with Maria to the falls, ask about flower (2 pts), and hang with her and Teagan (3pts)
Wednesday - Take lifeguard job and save her daughter (3pts) epiclust, but no sex
Thursday - Visit her in library and thank her for coming on the trip, she'll thank you for saving her daughter and reward the epiclust.

Reactions: GaRbS

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The nerdy girl will give you the book. The Maria quick synopsis that I got is this:
Monday - Walk on beach (2pts)
Tuesday - Get book from nerdy girl to save a hour of time
Wednesday - Walk with Maria to the falls, ask about flower (2 pts), and hang with her and Teagan (3pts)
Wednesday - Take lifeguard job and save her daughter (3pts) epiclust, but no sex
Thursday - Visit her in library and thank her for coming on the trip, she'll thank you for saving her daughter and reward the epiclust.
If you do the lifeguard duty on day 3 Tuesday you have 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 = 10 points at Bigdong Falls. That saves the 1 hour and 1 stamina for doing her on day 5 Thursday. Instead you can still meet her on day 4 Wednesday in the library to cockblock José, but that also takes no time.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes