VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
why does one need the knife? which we buy on the first day as mentioned in the xlxs? :S

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
why does one need the knife? which we buy on the first day as mentioned in the xlxs? :S
Of course you can buy the knife later (but before needing it on day 4 as Gert mentions), but buying it for half price after working in the store is the cheapest way.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback
Yes, it is, read the dev note for v0.2 on the first post!
Hey there Tim, please to meet you well, i am knew and just enjoy your game, but i kind of need your help if it's okay. I cannot activied the Epiclust on Teagan, Vivian and Maria, eventhough i allready done some step and got all their relation meter full, during day 05 and why did during the shift work on the market, we got replace by Jose, how the character avoid that so the player can meet Teagan ?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey there Tim, please to meet you well, i am knew and just enjoy your game, but i kind of need your help if it's okay. I cannot activied the Epiclust on Teagan, Vivian and Maria, eventhough i allready done some step and got all their relation meter full, during day 05 and why did during the shift work on the market, we got replace by Jose, how the character avoid that so the player can meet Teagan ?
You can still meet Teagan on day05 by agreeing to pick up her groceries after class...
ANd what do you mean by "their meters are full", have you reached 10 lust without the epiclust icon appearing? That's only possible if you cheat the lust...

eultonio

Oct 17, 2017
I try to have the cop achievement but I can't get caught stealing the cam... Either the secretary take it from me or I just slip thru. Any insight ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You can still meet Teagan on day05 by agreeing to pick up her groceries after class...
ANd what do you mean by "their meters are full", have you reached 10 lust without the epiclust icon appearing? That's only possible if you cheat the lust...
That's a bit optimistic, you can get 10 points without epiclust in some situations. Eg if you do lifeguard duty on day 4 after Bigdong and rescue Lolly you get to 10 points for Maria, but no epiclust. In general you not only need to get 10 points, but get them at the place where the epiclust scene is. That holds for both playing and cheating. So, as remarked multiple times in this thread, just cheating to 10 points doesn't do a thing. And if you do cheat Tim has advised to cheat to the number of points before starting the scene needed to get you to 10 in the scene. Eg if a scene gives you 3 points you need to cheat to 7 before the scene. Not 10, that most of the time doesn't work.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I try to have the cop achievement but I can't get caught stealing the cam... Either the secretary take it from me or I just slip thru. Any insight ?
The slip thru is the first part. You need to go back to Audacious a second time with the camera and then get arrested for stealing it. Make sure you did the photoshoot with Kate before you do it.

Reactions: eultonio

d15c

Dec 29, 2018
I managed to get Brittany to 10 lust on the 0.5.1 version by giving her the bracelet multiple times (once in the bathroom and once on the beach). Can I suggest setting a flag when you give her the bracelet so if you try to give it her again she rejects it?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I hoped $10/$5 patreons would have had it over the weekend or something. Maybe this weekend?
$10 patrons got it last Saturday. Tomorrow for $5 patrons. If you didn't get it but should have, email me. Patreon changed their patron manager system to something new and totally crap and I don't get a nice list of processed patrons like before so there might have been some mistakes...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I managed to get Brittany to 10 lust on the 0.5.1 version by giving her the bracelet multiple times (once in the bathroom and once on the beach). Can I suggest setting a flag when you give her the bracelet so if you try to give it her again she rejects it?
Yes I am aware of this bug, unfortunately that would mean adding a variable to day02 and would make a lot of people angry (since saves after that day wouldn't work...). For the moment, best not to cheat and give her the bracelet-you-shouldn't-have again!

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
$10 patrons got it last Saturday. Tomorrow for $5 patrons. If you didn't get it but should have, email me. Patreon changed their patron manager system to something new and totally crap and I don't get a nice list of processed patrons like before so there might have been some mistakes...
Patreon always seems like they be doing something goofy. No rush but yeah, I thought I would have gotten it by now

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes