VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Ya but because working is necessary for Teagan you build up most of the points chasing her anyway so it's like a 2 for 1.
You only need to work at the store once, you can show up @7 and still deliver Teagans groceries.

Instead of wasting hours at work, you could be getting swole at the gym and smashing Chiyo, Sandy, or Halle at the beach

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
You only need to work at the store once, you can show up @7 and still deliver Teagans groceries.

Instead of wasting hours at work, you could be getting swole at the gym and smashing Chiyo, Sandy, or Halle at the beach
That is true but if you are an achievement hunter (I am myself), Francine is required which includes Teagan, Tanya, and Debby.

Reactions: alejga20

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Same. I am unfortunately a completionist myself.

I'm just saying if you're looking to maximize your score, I think chasing Francine requires too much sacrifice elsewhere imo

Doing both lifeguard and convenience store is a bit much

Reactions: TaskSpacebar

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Same. I am unfortunately a completionist myself.

I'm just saying if you're looking to maximize your score, I think chasing Francine requires too much sacrifice elsewhere imo

Doing both lifeguard and convenience store is a bit much
I'll tell you a secret. It doesn't matter when your goal is getting all 24 girls in one go before the end of the game. I can't publish yet what I have been doing for V0.6 as it is not public yet, but I can tell that it is looking good to reach the Ultimate Stud achievement that Tim has planned.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
in that order of win contest then save or the other way
My order is t-shirt on day 4, save on day 5. But you can also do both on day 4. It needs to be the second day of lifeguard duty. And it is better to have strength nine, that's why I choose for day 5.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Pretty sure you fail to rescue her no matter your strength if you go for her the first time
Yup, as I said, it needs to be the second day of lifeguard duty. And you preferably have strength 9. If you have strength 8 or lower it will cost 1 stamina. And you may end up loosing more points with Pamela than you gain with Sandy.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
My apology for asking as I have not been on here in some time, but how close are we to seeing the public release of v0.6.0 of the game?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes