VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Clearly, he cheated the lust points in the console. Which is a bad idea, since some epiclust icons will only appear if lust is not 10 yet.
hay you know me near month ago i ask for cheated lust points in the console but play wrong only got 6 girl only now i want to make the good point some girl can fuck 2 or 3 place and it you can unlock shortcut way i request you should make it to town too it save alot of time

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Please somebody tell
Me how to change the script I don’t have a clue I have tried it on note pad but it didn’t work I put the Time to 9 and still stayed at seven

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
can somebody please tell me what do i change here on the script i posted
Well I can't tell what you are trying to do but use notepad++, make copies before you modify, and make sure the script is for the day you want so script05 changes day 5. Do not change time in script that only changes the starting hour which can mess things up, use console command hour-=x to decrease time where z is number of hours or hour+=x to add time.

Reactions: Deathangle13

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Well I can't tell what you are trying to do but use notepad++, make copies before you modify, and make sure the script is for the day you want so script05 changes day 5. Do not change time in script that only changes the starting hour which can mess things up, use console command hour-=x to decrease time where z is number of hours or hour+=x to add time.
Thanks you so much
Replaying I was trying to change things in the script and I was on the day and I change how much Lust I got but it didn’t work and I can only use notepad or notepad+ can I still change the scripts

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Also what the console control for the game

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks you so much
Replaying I was trying to change things in the script and I was on the day and I change how much Lust I got but it didn’t work and I can only use notepad or notepad+ can I still change the scripts
Changing lust points in script will cause lots of problems if not done carefully. Console is shift o.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes