VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Uh Tim?

You totally can have sex with Chantelle. I didnt imagine that, right?
I think its "You can't have sex with Daniella AND Doris yet.." because day 07 isn't released. However, he could have also have meant, "You can't fuck Chantelle or Doris yet.." in context to Day 05.

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
not in the public release yet as day 06 hasnt been released to non-patreons and the person was talking about day 05.
As of earlier today, the public release of 0.6/Day 06 is out. He sent it out as a mass email to all patrons. And yea, you are correct that it was probably referring to Day 05.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
As of earlier today, the public release of 0.6/Day 06 is out. He sent it out as a mass email to all patrons. And yea, you are correct that it was probably referring to Day 05.
this might be a small distinction but if he emailed it only to patrons, it is not a general release, which he tends to indicate by posting a link to his blog at epicsizefetish.blogspot.com.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think he sent it $2 patrons and former patrons who have supported him. Which I assume is most people who are/were interested in this game

But I stand corrected. The post was probably referring to 0.5

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
not in the public release yet as day 06 hasnt been released to non-patreons and the person was talking about day 05.
I'm making the full v0.6 build now and will send it to f95zone to get a proper MEGA link for my blog... Well, a pirate site has to have its uses, right? lol

Reactions: DragonFire

boredguy1

Mar 11, 2018
It's getting close to the end of BotB and I'm wondering how it will conclude. Will there be a harem/orgy ending where girls that the player won participate (most likely one image for each individual girl or there would be way too many potential combinations), a simple gloating over Jose if victorious, or something else in the works? Maybe the player chooses a single girl he won to have a small end scene with but that would go against the idea of being a rampant stud and would also be a lot of work too with 24 possible girls.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Battle of the Bulges [v0.6.1] [EpicLust] - Original Size: 913MB
Updated 2019-04-28
Download PC (230MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
MAC - The game crashes and gives this error
View attachment 271022
You're playing from an incompatible day05 save, since this variable is defined at the beginning of day05. You can bypass these messages by rolling back, opening the console (shift+o) and typing, in this case, nursefucked05=True (if you fucked her) or nursefucked05=False (if you didn't...). Usually, those variables have names that are self-explanatory.

Reactions: colmyster

colmyster

Oct 2, 2018
You're playing from an incompatible day05 save, since this variable is defined at the beginning of day05. You can bypass these messages by rolling back, opening the console (shift+o) and typing, in this case, nursefucked05=True (if you fucked her) or nursefucked05=False (if you didn't...). Usually, those variables have names that are self-explanatory.
Thanks, fixed!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes