VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone know the news of the update?
It's the day of the pageant in the evening. The MC can fuck more girls, but not all of them yet. You can continue from saves, but it is probably better to start afresh and reconsider your previous decisions. As with the shift from day 4 to day 5 the shift from day 5 to day 6 makes some previous decisions less desirable. And paths that seemed less desirable before may look better now.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
It's the day of the pageant in the evening. The MC can fuck more girls, but not all of them yet. You can continue from saves, but it is probably better to start afresh and reconsider your previous decisions. As with the shift from day 4 to day 5 the shift from day 5 to day 6 makes some previous decisions less desirable. And paths that seemed less desirable before may look better now.
Where did you read these? Thanks

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Some thoughts on working the store and lifeguard. When and why.
- day 2, work 1st day in the store. Needed to meet Teagan, and you get the knife needed to rescue Maddy cheaper.
- day 3, work 1st day as lifeguard. You need to rescue Lolly to get to Maria. There are a number of paths to Maria, but all require rescuing Lolly.
- day 4, work 2nd day in the store. Handing in the beercase you found in the lifeguard tower earns you some money and points. You can work the 2nd day as lifeguard, but it is not really a good idea as you preferably need strength 9 while rescuing Sandy. If you have 8 or less rescuing her costs 1 stamina and points with Pamela. Better leave it for day 5. You can also go downtown for the gym and be back for the store at 17.00. Needing to be back at 16.00 for lifeguard means you have to skip other things, like visiting the clinic and discovering the shortcut to the beach.
- day 5, work 2nd day as lifeguard. Rescue Sandy and earn some more points with Pamela. It's also easier to go to the downtown gym for the second time on day 5. You want that to get to gym day 3 and be able to invite Chantelle or Francine to the gym. Buying the gym membership alone doesn't get you that.
- day 6, go to the gym for the third time. You can do lifeguard day 3, but I did not find it worth it for the moment as it only gets you Pamela. In the same time you can do two girls downtown.

Reactions: rooney10

d15c

Dec 29, 2018
The only negative I can see with that plan for store/lifeguard is that if you take the beer from the lifeguard on the first day there, then you lose one lust with Pamela the second day you work in the lifeguard tower (when they discover the missing beer). If you take the beer the last day you work in the tower and do the second day in the store after that, then you can avoid that penalty.

But I think that zapallbugs has put good enough reasons for doing it his way.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The only negative I can see with that plan for store/lifeguard is that if you take the beer from the lifeguard on the first day there, then you lose one lust with Pamela the second day you work in the lifeguard tower (when they discover the missing beer). If you take the beer the last day you work in the tower and do the second day in the store after that, then you can avoid that penalty.

But I think that zapallbugs has put good enough reasons for doing it his way.
Well, there is a bit of a design error (wouldn't call it a bug really). If you hand the beer to Francine and after that do lifeguard again you won't get the penalty for the missing beer either. You could say they have replenished the beer after a day:D

Edit: besides, there is a lifeguard day 3, so postponing taking the beer doesn't really help. In fact you can get points on day 3 if you have held onto it and not given it to Francine. One more problem, if you rescue Sandy on day 2 and do CPR you won't get back to the tower and have no chance at all to get the beer.

Edit2: I would still favor giving the beer to Francine. You get both points *and* money. From Pamela you only get points.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi am a huge fan of your game but I keep failing so you have a walkthrough or something that I can use because I keep losing to the other guy
There are several walkthroughs made by different people (not me) in the thread, maybe search the thread for "walkthrough"? I don't know where there are, sorry.
Also, don't forget to "like" the OP in the thread please if you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: Deathangle13

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Clearly, he cheated the lust points in the console. Which is a bad idea, since some epiclust icons will only appear if lust is not 10 yet.
Never found how to cheat on the console. It's way easier to simply change the numbers in the scripts.This way you can also bypass the anti-cheat measures.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes