VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better make your summer vacationing free of such awaiting PING ...PING .. ;)

Tim Said -> No I'm afraid...no release for August
Since I had to deal with that daz studio issue and remake many pics...
Tim said -> Still joking around with the new Genesis 8 figures ... not back to BotB yet
I will be going back to BotB shortly. Just had some inspiration and wanted to try out the new Genesis 8 figures...
Moral of this story ... get back to your vacation ... Let Tim have his happy summer break;)

rukeen

Jan 23, 2019
When I try to replace the v.6 files with the v.61 I get an infinite loop error. What am I doing wrong?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Open up Tim's blog in his signature and read the post ... there is the explanation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that, you should also replace script06.rpy which can be found in the "game" folder where you installed the game with the updated bugfix

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a way to play and let Jose fuck the girls so you can see the NTR messages he sends you without the game ending prematurely? I think the game will give you an automatic game over if you dont sex any of the girls after a certain amount of days doesnt it?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to play and let Jose fuck the girls so you can see the NTR messages he sends you without the game ending prematurely? I think the game will give you an automatic game over if you dont sex any of the girls after a certain amount of days doesnt it?
No, there is no automatic end in case of no sex. Only if you cheat with money or strength. I once tried to do everything wrong and got into minus score territory. But that still doesn't guarantee José wins. That is remains random.

Edit: the only way that I can think of to get what you want is by cheating. After the game has started go to the console (shift O) and do this
lust_pointsB = [9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9]
That's 24 nines. That should greatly increase the rate at which José gets girls. Just start playing in the normal way and he should get them all in a number of days. Never tried this though, so it may not work as I think.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
What part of random girls on each play through did you miss in the whole discussion on here;)?!?
I wasnt referring to the randomness I was talking about how the game over system currently works. I wasnt sure if its how many girls fucked or how many days passed. Im not sure because sometimes the game will make you repeat days which is weird and confusing for example you can go on the field trip to the waterfall multiple days, you can make a fire drill in school multiple days but according to OP there is apparently only suppose to be 6 days in game?

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
I wasnt referring to the randomness I was talking about how the game over system currently works. I wasnt sure if its how many girls fucked or how many days passed. Im not sure because sometimes the game will make you repeat days which is weird and confusing for example you can go on the field trip to the waterfall multiple days, you can make a fire drill in school multiple days but according to OP there is apparently only suppose to be 6 days in game?
I suppose that you used this download post link https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-61-epiclust.5528/post-2160824
without even read what the post says!
Am I wrong? or not?
Otherwise...
The game plays 6 days and that's all from its Dev.
NONE of them repeats and you will NEVER EVER go on the field trip to the waterfall multiple days,
you will NEVER EVER make a fire drill in school multiple days...
unless this whole thing is modded!
Right?

• Haha
Reactions: zapallbugs
Mar 18, 2019
I suppose that you used this download post link https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-61-epiclust.5528/post-2160824
without even read what the post says!
Am I wrong? or not?
Otherwise...
The game plays 6 days and that's all from its Dev.
NONE of them repeats and you will NEVER EVER go on the field trip to the waterfall multiple days,
you will NEVER EVER make a fire drill in school multiple days...
unless this whole thing is modded!
Right?
OK to be fair I didnt play v60 and v61, I didnt know he fixed it but before when I played this game a while back the field trip and fire drill scenes were repeated until the maddy rescue/dinner I think, it was weird hard to explain. Now though it looks like the dev has made it so you play out each day only 1 time.

So now i guess the problem is not being able to see all the content in 1 run but thats more of a personal problem I guess or one that can be modded/fixed on my end because I dont want to have to keep making new games, I rather see everything in 1 go. 1 week competition is too short lol should be 1 month lol.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
OK to be fair I didnt play v60 and v61, I didnt know he fixed it but before when I played this game a while back the field trip and fire drill scenes were repeated until the maddy rescue/dinner I think, it was weird hard to explain. Now though it looks like the dev has made it so you play out each day only 1 time.

So now i guess the problem is not being able to see all the content in 1 run but thats more of a personal problem I guess or one that can be modded/fixed on my end because I dont want to have to keep making new games, I rather see everything in 1 go. 1 week competition is too short lol should be 1 month lol.
With the amount of content I can see you stretching it out to 10 days, two weeks tops. But the rest of the time up to one month you would be bored stiff (pun intended) fucking Teagan for the 17th time in her pool. I can't see any fun in that.

Mar 18, 2019
With the amount of content I can see you stretching it out to 10 days, two weeks tops. But the rest of the time up to one month you would be bored stiff (pun intended) fucking Teagan for the 17th time in her pool. I can't see any fun in that.
lol tell that to "The Tyrant" players, same events on repeat people just like the characters

Cougarbait

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before but how do you use the Items I'm stuck and I tried everything I can think of left click, right click, space bar whats up? I try with every girl who are two or three lust points to epic lust.

Last edited:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before but how do you use the Items I'm stuck and I tried everything I can think of left click, right click, space bar whats up? I try with every girl who are two or three lust points to epic lust.
If they are at 9 lust you can use the items.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes