VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Great game but how can i unlock all the achievements?!
You can't do it all in one go. You need several play-throughs focusing on different achievements to get them all. Search back in this thread for my last posted xls that contains a list in the first tab of all achievements and what is required to get them.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just so you know ... dev ...
Locked his
Patreon page paused for August

Happy vacationing till fall;)!!!
We will know more in two weeks time. If Tim pauses the Patreon again for september there will be no patron release at least until the end of september. If he does not pause expect Patron release somewhere in september and the clock starts counting down for public release. At the moment it looks unlikely v.0.7 will be patron released before september. What I said above is the earliest possible timeline I see.

Reactions: JRD
Mar 27, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this game because i need one I don't like games that don't have walkthroughs it just gives players the best way to do things I hate not knowing the when and where to find different people , and on what day since it only has 6 days ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All you need to know;)!

See that box at the top right labeled 'search'? Enter 'walkthrough 1-6' and mark 'this thread' as the scope (no need to search all of f95zone for this).
This thread has been quiet lately, let's make some noise. I am adding a new path 4 to the previous published three. It is in the same sequence and gets 16 girls for 224 points. With some small changes on day 6 (skipping lifeguard and meeting Chantelle in the gym and instead fucking Chiyo and Francine in the gym) this path can be made into 18 girls and 221 points. Compared to the analysis of my previous path 3 I found 3 more points for Sandy at the cost of losing 1 point for Chantelle and not fucking Chiyo.

Incidentally all this is an illustration of the headaches Tim must be having to tie all loose ends together on days 7 and 8. If he doesn't get it we loose the planned Ultimate Stud achievement for fucking all 24 girls in one run. Making good on the boast of the MC to José on day 1 that he would fuck them all. So let's hope Tim takes the time and gets it right.
View attachment 318557
Tim has explicitly stated that he would be re-using the scene from day 6. That is probably the headache he is having to complete days 7 and 8. He has to repeat previous scenes in case a player missed them because of other priorities. Example, only one girl can win the t-shirt competition:
- Chantelle, you can get to 10 for her without the t-shirt (first school day 2, training 2 or 3, invite to gym 1, gym sixth day 1 or 2, gym tanning etc 2) but especially the first 2 points are a bad idea as you can't do Nikki on day 2 then
- Doris, the max for her without the t-shirt is 7 (training 2, sauna 3, spotting 1, Randy Beach 1)
- Halle, the max for her without the t-shirt is 9 (buying bikine 6, walk the beach scene 3)
- Sandy, the max for her without the t-shirt is 8 (Randy Beach first day 5, lifeguard save 3)
Tim has to somehow provide for all that. Difficult....
If you look at the first tab of my xls you can see that there are 13 backdoor opportunities at the moment. So, in theory, yes. But I have never done it as I have not attempted to do it. I assume it will be reached as a side-effect of the planned Ultimate Stud achievement (for doing all 24 girls in one run).
I had a further look. It goes beyond the realm of theory. If you look at the third path (fourth tab in my xls) it has 11 backdoors as is. If you skip the point for Doris on Randy Beach on day 6 and instead do Teagan in her pool you should reach Backdoor Banger with Anna at the end of day 6.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game because i need one I don't like games that don't have walkthroughs it just gives players the best way to do things I hate not knowing the when and where to find different people , and on what day since it only has 6 days ...
You can find a walkthrough here https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-61-epiclust.5528/page-217#post-1740447
But a warning, there is not a single 'right' path. It depends on which girls you want to pursue, are you shooting for fucking the maximum number of girls or gaining the maximum number of points. Are you looking for specific achievements etc.

Mar 27, 2019
You can find a walkthrough here https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-61-epiclust.5528/page-217#post-1740447
But a warning, there is not a single 'right' path. It depends on which girls you want to pursue, are you shooting for fucking the maximum number of girls or gaining the maximum number of points. Are you looking for specific achievements etc.
I just like having a walkthrough in general for as which girls at school to talk to hang out with and so forth ... when I played this game before it had a certain time and place for different girls to be at... I don't like to miss hard to get girls but I missed some and had to restart the game before... I would like to be able to get all the girls in one play throu but I know that won't happen ...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I just like having a walkthrough in general for as which girls at school to talk to hang out with and so forth ... when I played this game before it had a certain time and place for different girls to be at... I don't like to miss hard to get girls but I missed some and had to restart the game before... I would like to be able to get all the girls in one play throu but I know that won't happen ...
For now you can't get all girls in one play... There is some indication that Tim is trying to make it possible to get all girls in one play by the end of day 8.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
A few questions about the game:

As of the current version, what is the maximum number of girls can you complete?

Is the pendulum a one time use object because it breaks in the game?

How does the old hag event trigger? I tried going downtown on Maoday, but it didn't happen.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
A few questions about the game:

As of the current version, what is the maximum number of girls can you complete?

Is the pendulum a one time use object because it breaks in the game?

How does the old hag event trigger? I tried going downtown on Maoday, but it didn't happen.
The maximum number of girls I completed in one run is 19. See the path on the second tab of my xls here
https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-61-epiclust.5528/page-237#post-1997210

The pendulum is indeed a onetime use object, like the pheromones you get from the old lady on the bus.

You can meet her when using the bus. Make a save before you step onto the bus. When you don't meet her, restore and try again. As you travel by bus three times on day 2 (to downtown, to the beach, back home) you can leave it until the third trip as the first time you can use the pheromones is in the evening with Nikki.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes