VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
While waiting for Tim to finish day 7 I went back to the drawing board and came up with a completely different path (path 5 in the attached xls). The basic decision is refusing Nikki on day 2. That avoids a guidance session with principal Sophia on day 3 and results in the time to visit both downtown and the beach on day 3. The result is that all information from the downtown shop girls is pulled forward one day. You can buy the pills on the plaza on day 5 and spike Quentin with them on day 6. The number of points is 223, but that is a bug as the second photshoot with Kate results in 11 points instead of 10. So the real result should be 222.

This path can result in a number of variants on day 6. You can skip Chiyo in the shop leaving you with one hour to spend:
- spend the time buying more pills on the plaza
- spend the time doing training with Chantelle, giving you the maximum 11 strength possible and 9 points for Chantelle
With the 9 points for Chantelle you can vote for Chantelle at the pageant and do the double delight with Chantelle and Nikki. At the cost of not getting Brittany, Viviane and Anna.
screenshot0005.png

Perky

Mar 1, 2018
Guys Tim said on his patreon that its most likely to give us an update in october for apocalypse. Lets convince him to not give up on finishing BOTB! Tim if you read this we, the fans, beg you to finish this marvelous game!:giggle:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys Tim said on his patreon that its most likely to give us an update in october for apocalypse. Lets convince him to not give up on finishing BOTB! Tim if you read this we, the fans, beg you to finish this marvelous game!:giggle:
I'm reading... And I am NOT abandoning Battle of the Bulges, it's just that I had more inspiration for Apocalypse this month and that is a huge motivator. After doing what I wanted to do, I'll have no more "urgent ideas I absolutely need to implement" for Apocalypse and the motivation won't be higher for one over the other...

Reactions: EpicBulge

Perky

Mar 1, 2018
I'm reading... And I am NOT abandoning Battle of the Bulges, it's just that I had more inspiration for Apocalypse this month and that is a huge motivator. After doing what I wanted to do, I'll have no more "urgent ideas I absolutely need to implement" for Apocalypse and the motivation won't be higher for one over the other...
I understand the motivation but we are waiting for 6 months already for an Botb update and we kinda get worried. Why don't you update lets say Botb in October and Apocalipse in November and so on every one or two months alternative?

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
I understand the motivation but we are waiting for 6 months already for an Botb update and we kinda get worried. Why don't you update lets say Botb in October and Apocalipse in November and so on every one or two months alternative?
Perky, you haven't released a game in the last 6 months and I'm getting worried. Why don't you start up two games and deliver bi-monthly updates to an impatient group of people you don't know. Then let me know how that impacts your motivation.

No intention to flame. Just trying to give you a different view on what you are asking.

Perky

Mar 1, 2018
Perky, you haven't released a game in the last 6 months and I'm getting worried. Why don't you start up two games and deliver bi-monthly updates to an impatient group of people you don't know. Then let me know how that impacts your motivation.

No intention to flame. Just trying to give you a different view on what you are asking.
Yes I understand but from what I see at other devs they release updates on a reqular schedule to keep the fans pleased and connected to the game. Also when you start a project is good to finish it first and then start a new one because the motivation will decrease when you get in deep work with something else. I'm just saying, not trying to blame anybody but for things to work better:) just my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am sure we will be happy whatever you choose, either way.

Perky

Mar 1, 2018
I am sure we will be happy whatever you choose, either way.
Neah, personally, I will be happy to see Nancy's ass tore apart once again in BOTB's future update:ROFLMAO: sorry for the impatience tho. In conclusion yes we'll be happy with whatever update we get...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Neah, personally, I will be happy to see Nancy's ass tore apart once again in BOTB's future update:ROFLMAO: sorry for the impatience tho. In conclusion yes we'll be happy with whatever update we get...
I don't think your wish will happen. There is no need for another scene with Nancy. Days 7 and 8 will be complex enough tieing all loose ends together. Let me summarize what I think is required:
- a scene with Daniella and Doris obviously. Most likely at the muscle stud contest.
- a scene for Brittany. Her only scene now is letting her win the pageant. That does not repeat on other days.
- something for Halle. You can only get her by letting her win the t-shirt contest or using the pendulum. If you used both elsewhere there's no way to get her.
- something for Sandy. You can only get her by letting her win the t-shirt contest or using pheromones. If you used both elsewhere there's no way to get her.
- Tim hinted there will be another occurrence of a double with Chantelle and Nikki during a sleepover.
- the swim meet. No clear indication yet what happens there. Maybe a double with Pamela and Viviane.
Add to this list when you see a need for a scene, and why (how it helps the storyline).

Last edited:

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I don't think your wish will happen. There is no need for another scene with Nancy. Days 7 and 8 will be complex enough tieing all loose ends together. Let me summarize what I think is required:
- a scene with Daniella and Doris obviously. Most likely at the muscle stud contest.
- a scene for Brittany. Her only scene now is letting her win the pageant. That does not repeat on other days.
- something for Halle. You can only get her by letting her win the t-shirt contest or using the pendulum. If you used both elsewhere there's no way to get her.
- something for Sandy. You can only get her by letting her win the t-shirt contest or using pheromones. If you used both elsewhere there's no way to get her.
- Tim hinted there will be another occurrence of a double with Chantelle and Nikki during a sleepover.
- the swim meet. No clear indication yet what happens there. Maybe a double with Pamela and Viviane.
Add to this list when you see a need for a scene, and why (how it helps the storyline).
not to mention since it is the weekend and therefore no school, a way to trigger scenes requiring you to be at school.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
not to mention since it is the weekend and therefore no school, a way to trigger scenes requiring you to be at school.
I think that would be easy. Some deal with Willie to let the MC into the school. But I don't know if it is worth the trouble. Frieda won't be studying in the library and Sophia and Maria most likely won't be there either. Probably only useful for a scene with Brittany in the bathroom.

Reactions: Canto Forte

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I think that would be easy. Some deal with Willie to let the MC into the school. But I don't know if it is worth the trouble. Frieda won't be studying in the library and Sophia and Maria most likely won't be there either. Probably only useful for a scene with Brittany in the bathroom.
Well I was thinking it's a lot of work needed because while Frieda is easy, as it makes sense that she would be studying on a Saturday prior to you changing the grade. you still need a way to trigger you going there or knowing she is the library . Also teagan grocery delivery trigger needs to be available. If you haven't gotten Maria, Sophia, or, Frieda by day 6 without creating new scenes you need a way to trigger their scene or they are unavailable. That also assumes Viviane will be guaranteed for a scene post swim meet. Without new triggers or scenes 5 girls could be unavailable post day 6, which is not end of the world, but not everyone is as good as you and some people won't have them achieved by day 6.

Reactions: zapallbugs

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
If anyone still had hopes for an update for this game in October, Tim said on Patreon today October release will be apocalypse so earliest next botb update possible will be November.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes