VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Freddi Schreiner

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me where I can find the save files? I checked in the Roaming folder but there was nothing, and I can´t find any saves in the game ordner either..

Freddi Schreiner did you play v0.1 or 0.2? I guess the game gets better over time bc of the added conent
As far as I know 0.2 of Apocalypse is not out yet but you are right and I'll give that another look ;-)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Its only out for his $20 patreon backers. This weekend will be the $10 release, then $5 and then public by the end of the month

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Tim I hope you will get back to finishing this in the coming months or so, because it's always nice to finish something you started. Please don't be like the gaming company Valve, who have completely alienated their fans by not finishing Half-Life 2 series.

Perky

Mar 1, 2018
Tim I hope you will get back to finishing this in the coming months or so, because it's always nice to finish something you started. Please don't be like the gaming company Valve, who have completely alienated their fans by not finishing Half-Life 2 series.
Yes I subscribe to that. Seeing this post "next month botb v0.7" would be the best news ever!:D

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Certainly NOT ntr.
The problem is that the ntr tag is way too vague. It can be the mc being ntr'ed or the mc ntr'ing (which are 2 completely opposite fetishes but are both ntr). The Tanya storyline for example is ntr even if it's the mc cuckolding her husband. Also, some could argue the ntr tag should be there even if you don't see the ntr scene but know your girls are sleeping around.

Congratulations and thank you for this game. I like to have to compete (and win !) with someone to get the girls and it's quite rare. Add in incest, cheating and big tits and you get that great game !

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Some NTR could possibly be interpreted as voyeurism or cuckolding but in the strict sense, Tim has made abundantly clear the game is NTR free

The game caters to many fetishes. If you want your NTR fix, there are other games. I like a grind-free straightforward game every now and again. So ultimately that's the appeal to this game for me

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The problem is that the ntr tag is way too vague. It can be the mc being ntr'ed or the mc ntr'ing (which are 2 completely opposite fetishes but are both ntr). The Tanya storyline for example is ntr even if it's the mc cuckolding her husband. Also, some could argue the ntr tag should be there even if you don't see the ntr scene but know your girls are sleeping around.

Congratulations and thank you for this game. I like to have to compete (and win !) with someone to get the girls and it's quite rare. Add in incest, cheating and big tits and you get that great game !
Yeah, but not here on f95zone, I think it's quite clear that the ntr tag here is only used for the MC being cuckolded...

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Reactions: rKnight

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, but not here on f95zone, I think it's quite clear that the ntr tag here is only used for the MC being cuckolded...
Yah, and in this game, I see no NTR. It's a competitive dating and fucking contest starting from a level playing field, and there's no content I've seen where your conquests are seduced by the other dude. He can get into their pants before you, but that's it.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes