VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
I'm just so excited for V7 of BOTB. The wait will make it better in my opinion.

I understand the idea of putting a current project aside so that you can work on another project in mind, it makes perfect sense to me. I'm glad Tim decided to take a break from BTOB because when he comes back everything will be so fresh and he'll have so many ideas for one last action packed day in the game. (Maybe more days who knows.)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm just so excited for V7 of BOTB. The wait will make it better in my opinion.

I understand the idea of putting a current project aside so that you can work on another project in mind, it makes perfect sense to me. I'm glad Tim decided to take a break from BTOB because when he comes back everything will be so fresh and he'll have so many ideas for one last action packed day in the game. (Maybe more days who knows.)
Well, exactly two days, day 7 and 8 as has been stated from the beginning of this game. I am quite sure the dev won't extend the game after that. He has stated quite a number of times he is not on Patreon for the money (and shown it by halting the page when he has nothing to publish). So he lacks an incentive to extend a game that has finished it's story for purely financial reasons. This is different from some other devs that apparently need to keep the money flowing. A game like 'my cute roommate' comes to mind there.

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
Well, exactly two days, day 7 and 8 as has been stated from the beginning of this game. I am quite sure the dev won't extend the game after that. He has stated quite a number of times he is not on Patreon for the money (and shown it by halting the page when he has nothing to publish). So he lacks an incentive to extend a game that has finished it's story for purely financial reasons. This is different from some other devs that apparently need to keep the money flowing. A game like 'my cute roommate' comes to mind there.

As a really big fan Tim's work, I'd love to extend extra days of the game myself! I practice Daz Studio every day and know how do use it, and I've experimented using the Renpy engine. Of course, I'd need his full permission to take his game and build on it more, but just the thought BOTB being as long as Milfy City or something Is Incredible.

I see lots of potential personally in making BOTB a longer game, the plot of being a muscle bound stud in a private island with plenty of beautiful women to fuck just brings me so many creative ideas that haven't already been implemented in the game already.

Imagine BOTB but with no day limit, and instead of the 20 or so girls, There's more like 100! This is something I'd love to inquire Tim on in the future, as I'm extremely motivated to do it.

Reactions: Xaøs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
As a really big fan Tim's work, I'd love to extend extra days of the game myself! I practice Daz Studio every day and know how do use it, and I've experimented using the Renpy engine. Of course, I'd need his full permission to take his game and build on it more, but just the thought BOTB being as long as Milfy City or something Is Incredible.

I see lots of potential personally in making BOTB a longer game, the plot of being a muscle bound stud in a private island with plenty of beautiful women to fuck just brings me so many creative ideas that haven't already been implemented in the game already.

Imagine BOTB but with no day limit, and instead of the 20 or so girls, There's more like 100! This is something I'd love to inquire Tim on in the future, as I'm extremely motivated to do it.
Unlimited days and more girls:love:
I'm in

• Love
Reactions: Beastnation

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

Not to rain on your parade, but with 100 girls it will be nearly impossible to provide any meaningful content for the majority of the girls. It will become a picture-only palace. If you want to look at pictures go to the dev's Deviant art
(or any number of others)

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Not to rain on your parade, but with 100 girls it will be nearly impossible to provide any meaningful content for the majority of the girls. It will become a picture-only palace. If you want to look at pictures go to the dev's Deviant art
Yup few more girls and more content with current girls would be great like holiday island

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Yup few more girls and more content with current girls would be great like holiday island
Unfortunately tim has already said no more girls and after day 8 the game is done but he does have another game so y'all will just have to play that.

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I don't think Tim would rule out a return to BotB but now that I've thought on it, it feels like a demo. Not that it's a bad thing. It's (or at least will be) a game with a coherent structure and a definitive beginning, middle, and end. If you arent following Apocalypse, you probably should because it feels like BotB, but just more

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
September 23rd at 3:37pm

Next month: Apocalypse v0.2

9 Comments

Fingers Crossed Tim gets something for all of us this month ;)!

Reactions: Xaøs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That would be near to / the end of the game .. pretty sure version 0.2 will not be that generous with your request;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHERE IS NOTHING ELSE BUT THE END OF DAYS IN DEV'S MIND .. WHAT IS THERE TO BUDGE?

wITH NO OTHER UPDATE OF ANY KIND ... THIS IS OFFICIALLY STUCK IN LIMBO...

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TIM !... WE BE HERE BOILING OVER ON YOUR BABES IN THE MEAN TIME!!

Sorry, not even the highest tier patrons have that. Most likely because he is on holiday. (His home country is, at least).
Indeed, i just came back from holidays two days ago.... Which means V0.7 is not ready and I'll pause my patreon page for September...

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
No way this game is not suppose to end this soon
I really enjoy playing this game timdonehy200 can you extend the game or just plan more games like this
I know Apocalypse but this game is unique and much better

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
You can't rain on my parade, I brought an umbrella.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me where I can find the save files? I checked in the Roaming folder but there was nothing, and I can´t find any saves in the game ordner either..

Freddi Schreiner did you play v0.1 or 0.2? I guess the game gets better over time bc of the added conent

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
In fairness, Tim admitted that he only released 0.1 of Apocalypse for the benefit of his patreon follows because of all the issues he had had trying to finish up BotB. If not for the real life issues and the issues with Daz Studios, I suspect he fully intended to have BotB already finished and the 0.2 release of Apocalypse was suppose to be 0.1

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes