VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi all,
I have been working on my path 4 (5th tab in the xls) and have been able to make some small improvements:
- I have picked up as many eyesores as possible. No idea yet what they are good for, but they are there every day. Likely this points to a future achievement. Something like 'Survivor' for surviving all those eyesores. There is also a list where the eyesores can be found and their cost in time and stamina in the first tab.
- I found the money to buy the pills on day 6 that were lacking in the previous published version.
Otherwise the number of girls and points has remained the same.
screenshot0004.png

subzero27

Jun 14, 2019
Just from a logical stand point how is it that out of all the women and girls that u fuck on the island only the school nurse gets pregnant, cuz even if all the other girls r on birth control with as much as the MC is putting in them most of them if not all should end up pregnant. Also on another note would b interesting if u made a game similar to this one where the MC was a futanari like the one chick u run into on Randy Beach

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Just from a logical stand point how is it that out of all the women and girls that u fuck on the island only the school nurse gets pregnant, cuz even if all the other girls r on birth control with as much as the MC is putting in them most of them if not all should end up pregnant. Also on another note would b interesting if u made a game similar to this one where the MC was a futanari like the one chick u run into on Randy Beach
You really didn't pay attention in biology class? Here's a quick recap with visual aid to help you. Women have a 28 days cycle, of those 28 only an estimated 6 are when she is fertile, so for 22/28 (let's say 17 since menstruation occur during around 5 of those) are safe. Since the game take place during 7 days and you can't fuck every girl every single day and the fact theses girls must know their bodies the likelyhood of them reaching epic lust on a safe day is higher than on a not safe day.

1566673087877.png

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
Also the sperm density must be extremely low considering the buckets of ejaculate he releases on a typical day.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Also the sperm density must be extremely low considering the buckets of ejaculate he releases on a typical day.
What gives you that idea? Considering that a onetime meeting with nurse Jennifer results in pregnancy I would think the MC's sperm is pretty strong stuff.

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
What gives you that idea? Considering that a onetime meeting with nurse Jennifer results in pregnancy I would think the MC's sperm is pretty strong stuff.
Hmm, I haven't seen in-game proof that she is actually pregnant. Everyone excited of course, but let's wait until Tim has coded in a home pregnancy test.
Until then I'm going with heavily diluted semen.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hmm, I haven't seen in-game proof that she is actually pregnant. Everyone excited of course, but let's wait until Tim has coded in a home pregnancy test.
Until then I'm going with heavily diluted semen.
I don't think a pregnancy test will help. I am no MD, but I think there is a minimum time before any test can give conclusive results. Before that there are simply to few cells and too few chemicals to detect. By that time the game is over for quite some time already.

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Medical professional here. Urine pregnancy tests can't detect pregnancy until about 2 weeks after conception. Considering that the game takes place over 7 (8?) days, it is unlikely we will know for sure. Although, there are women out there who claim that they can feel pregnant the morning after "the act" even though nothing points to them being pregnant so soon. A lot of times they're on the nose about it, so you never know. Plus, there could always be an epilogue. Whatever Tim decides, I can't wait to see it!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Medical professional here. Urine pregnancy tests can't detect pregnancy until about 2 weeks after conception. Considering that the game takes place over 7 (8?) days, it is unlikely we will know for sure. Although, there are women out there who claim that they can feel pregnant the morning after "the act" even though nothing points to them being pregnant so soon. A lot of times they're on the nose about it, so you never know. Plus, there could always be an epilogue. Whatever Tim decides, I can't wait to see it!
Thanks for enlightening us. Can you shed some more light on the general pregnancy idea? As fidgetspinner explained it is impossible for all girls to get pregnant in the duration of the game. In theory 7/28 * 24 ~= 6 girls would be possible. But some of the girls, especially the milfs, may have their tubes tied reducing the number. And even that number would require a 100% fertilisation rate. Excluding some game magic, what would be a more normal rate to expect?

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for enlightening us. Can you shed some more light on the general pregnancy idea? As fidgetspinner explained it is impossible for all girls to get pregnant in the duration of the game. In theory 7/28 * 24 ~= 6 girls would be possible. But some of the girls, especially the milfs, may have their tubes tied reducing the number. And even that number would require a 100% fertilisation rate. Excluding some game magic, what would be a more normal rate to expect?
It would be too hard to say. Since the MC shooting loads left and right, it's unlikely that his balls would have enough time to recuperate enough swimmers. With the island being so small, it's possible that some of the women have their periods synced, even though period syncing isn't definitively a thing or not. Plus, you would have to factor in difficulties in conception. Although all of this can be overruled by saying the MC's semen is just as strong as his muscles.
To keep it frank, there are too many things to factor. Unless game magic is part of the equation, there's no way to get more than a couple girls pregnant within the span of the game. If the MC has magic jizz, he could get all women pregnant, and even all showing baby bumps by the time the game ends.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Indeed, i just came back from holidays two days ago.... Which means V0.7 is not ready and I'll pause my patreon page for September...
Just to clarify for the uninformed. That means first top tier patron shipment at the start of october and public release some three weeks later. If we are lucky and no other spanners are thrown into the works.

Reactions: TaskSpacebar
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes