VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Is this on hold whilst Apocalypse is worked on?
sort of Tim has said he found motivation on this game tough to be found and is currently taking a break from both. I think generally he just has more ideas for apocalypse so that was easier to work on.

Jan 5, 2019
I just wish there were added scenes. Even if you fit them in the storyline before the ending. For instance I love the fact you get a Maria library scene if you got Epic Lust at The Falls. I would love to get or have Epic scenes after each girl if to achieved epic lust again somewhere else. Like the mornimg after the mom if you got epic lust during Conan. If you got the shower scene or had a shower scene then that would be awesome.theres scenes to this game that you could just add instead of new characters more content The whole storyline. Theres different ways to an update besides just the continuum point of where you left off right? To me an update is something new regardless instead of just added content to where the game left off.

EpicBulge

Mar 24, 2018
I just wish there were added scenes. Even if you fit them in the storyline before the ending. For instance I love the fact you get a Maria library scene if you got Epic Lust at The Falls. I would love to get or have Epic scenes after each girl if to achieved epic lust again somewhere else. Like the mornimg after the mom if you got epic lust during Conan. If you got the shower scene or had a shower scene then that would be awesome.theres scenes to this game that you could just add instead of new characters more content The whole storyline. Theres different ways to an update besides just the continuum point of where you left off right? To me an update is something new regardless instead of just added content to where the game left off.
you should make your own game then.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how do you open thoese xls save files?
xls != save files
xls = description of possible paths thru the game, kind of walkthroughs, in Microsoft Office Excel format
save = file found in directory game\saves with names like <save-pagenr>-<seqnr-inpage>-LT1.save eg 1-1-LT1.save

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
xls != save files
xls = description of possible paths thru the game, kind of walkthroughs, in Microsoft Office Excel format
save = file found in directory game\saves with names like <save-pagenr>-<seqnr-inpage>-LT1.save eg 1-1-LT1.save
thanks, i need a save file then not a walkthrough. i could not find it in this thread, any idea where i can find?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
thanks, i need a save file then not a walkthrough. i could not find it in this thread, any idea where i can find?
A save file does not do you any good for this game. You can't see in-game what is already past. If you just want to see the scenes use the gallery by pressing c. Read more about both saves and the gallery on the previous page of this thread.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
If you had read the full discussion, you would have noticed this:

Tim has announced that he is once again pausing the patreon and Hope's to have 0.7 of BotB out in December
It would have been great to see BoB concluded by close of business this year, but if its not to be we'll just have to be patient. As long as it gets completed in the near future, its nothing to lose your hair over.

Even if Tim gets us to an 'end' point that he isnt fully satisfied with as his best work, he could always come back to the game later down the line for a revamp when his appetite for the game has been rediscovered.

I'm loving both BoB and Apocalypse!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It would have been great to see BoB concluded by close of business this year, but if its not to be we'll just have to be patient. As long as it gets completed in the near future, its nothing to lose your hair over.

Even if Tim gets us to an 'end' point that he isnt fully satisfied with as his best work, he could always come back to the game later down the line for a revamp when his appetite for the game has been rediscovered.

I'm loving both BoB and Apocalypse!
If we get an update for Apocalypse first instead of day 8 for BotB that's not bad either. In fact either is good. But if we have to wait longer keep in mind the guy is not a professinal dev and is doing this on the side of his day job.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Both games are fun, but I do prefer people to finish a game before starting a new one.
yes, that's right and I see it as well as you, but if you already have a new game before the first one is over, you can also advertise the second game and hopefully the players will stay with you

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes