gYaoi

Sep 8, 2019
Very good game! To start, I have to declare myself a fan of Battle of Bulges (im a girl). Said that, I'd like to say that I like a lot the new storyplot! Also, I'll like to give a sincere comment/viewpoint/petition, please maintain the main character model also nicely aesthetically build like BoB in terms of body composition. There is (in my opinion) a huge difference between both mc when they look to themselves in the mirror in their respective games (in one is desirable (bob) and in the other no so much (apocalypse)). BoB's mc is V-shape aesthetic (for instance, it is very nicely done in the swimming pool scenes and so), while Apocalypse's mc is like a straight line (a kind of old stud body) and looks not so desirable like BoB.

BTW, I also have to say that I like the storyplot!

Thanks for all your games!

wilson316

Jun 7, 2018
This, Yes!!! I need more of this please. Any chance you could add some, or a lot, of FMG into the story please?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Indeed, v0.2 Apocalypse is the reward for patrons next month, so if you want in on the early releases, join us on my Patreon page before the end of the month!
EDIT: I don't have upfront billing on my page so you will NOT get charged twice if you join now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
September 23rd the news hit ::
Next month: Apocalypse v0.2

Wednesday at 8:26 AM news was there would be a release next week.

Happy Gaming and Hoping !

Reactions: hulaneo

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I never know when to expect releases because I have to do math to translate Tim's timezone into my timezone. But I'm going to be optimistic and say it'll release for Patreon tomorrow

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Guys can anyone list down scenes available in V0.1 or is there a way to find if you have completed all scenes?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes