E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Looks like typical style for him. Big tits. Not so overblown as some of his characters. They do look little more mannequin like in preview pics than usual for him though.
However, if i have to save the world from Drumpf then so be it!

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Not going to lie just looked through all the images and this update is kinda trash. First time I have been disappointed in an update by this dev.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the update Tim! One of my favorite games I must say. The story, the characters, the massive boobs and beautiful renders? Stellar work as usual. I did come across a UI issue (on the mac version if that matters?). On v0.2, it looks like something went haywire on the save thumbnails page, specifically in the thumbnail nav at the bottom. I checked v.0.1 and it was fine (see yellow outlined areas in pic). Any ideas on a fix?
apocalypse_savenavissue.png

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the update Tim! One of my favorite games I must say. The story, the characters, the massive boobs and beautiful renders? Stellar work as usual. I did come across a UI issue (on the mac version if that matters?). On v0.2, it looks like something went haywire on the save thumbnails page, specifically in the thumbnail nav at the bottom. I checked v.0.1 and it was fine (see yellow outlined areas in pic). Any ideas on a fix?
View attachment 440563
Thanks for the nice feedback!
Yes, something was changed on the save page, because people on PCs were complaining that page 1 was unavailable. Apparently, that change mysteriously made the Mac version (where there was no problem with the save page clearly from your pic) worse... I didn't realize that since I have a PC myself ).
I'll try and issue a replacement script to go back to what is was in v0.1 for macs then...

Reactions: rooney10

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Is there even posible to get a girl to lust 4-5. I just get a bad end whit aliends destroying to planet.

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Not to put any undue pressure on the developer, I expect this game to be witty and funny, based on past performance.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not to put any undue pressure on the developer, I expect this game to be witty and funny, based on past performance.
I think you'll find it IS witty and funny.., ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
so no new content with girls ?
Of course there is, plenty of new sex scenes... You just have to find them. I mean, there's even a preview pic of a girl with the MC's cock stuck up her arse, so why would you think there is no new sexual content???

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghis96 and obibobi

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there even posible to get a girl to lust 4-5. I just get a bad end whit aliends destroying to planet.
Harem is an arab word. That should give you a clue as to who the available harem girl is... And you don't need lust4 to get her, you can buy her with camels... lol.
Also, people (not just you) , please read the changelog... I wrote it for a reason.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes