zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Guys can anyone list down scenes available in V0.1 or is there a way to find if you have completed all scenes?
I don't think it is possible to see everything in one go for v0.1 as there are only 7 days * 4 time slots per day = 28 timeslots to do it in. I will attach a walkaround I published somewhere in July that contains most important scenes.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
v0.2 available for $20 patrons via private email. No idea yet what Tim's release policy will be for Apocalypse. For BotB it was in a 6-day cycle for $20-$10-$5 patrons, meaning public release after 18 days. We'll see what happens now.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Chief Lena also seems to vaguely resemble Aela the Huntress. Coincidence?
Yes, that's a coincidence I'm afraid...
But there are many other allusions to TV shows or movies that I've included in v0.2 (TV SHOWS: "Chernobyl", "The Prisoner", "Battlestar Galactica", "Monty Python"; MOVIES: "The Matrix", "The Thirteenth Floor", "The Avengers")
And less Donald Trumpf...

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Am I missing something for the tranquilizer gun? I assumed I would automatically use it after buying but I suppose not

Reactions: lilinus

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So how long until us plebs get it?
Unknown. The dev has only made a statement on Patreon for the $10 patrons: next Sunday 13th. That is 6 days after release to $20 patrons on the 7th. That seems to indicate he will follow his 6-day pace for BotB. So estimate from me: $5 patrons 19th and general public 25th of October. But no guarantees, only the dev can make statements here.

Note, you did see there is a v0.2 thread now?

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
I want to pay for the game but Epiclust don't have upfront pay and no easy links on his site, really annoying. Want to play his game and pay even, but he won't make any method for people to access his games that join mid month. Good game, but the creator have a really dumb set up on his patron. Feelsbadman

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I want to pay for the game but Epiclust don't have upfront pay and no easy links on his site, really annoying. Want to play his game and pay even, but he won't make any method for people to access his games that join mid month. Good game, but the creator have a really dumb set up on his patron. Feelsbadman
That's your opinion and I've explained to you why I don't have upfront billing.
Also, you were a patron actually last month, you UPPED your pledge this month. So I could argue that you clearly didn't pay attention to the post I made at the end of last month explaining what would be the reward this month and to the different tiers clearly stating what to expect from them...
Anyway, you'll get the game soon enough, Friday in a week.

Reactions: TNVL

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
That's your opinion and I've explained to you why I don't have upfront billing.
Also, you were a patron actually last month, you UPPED your pledge this month. So I could argue that you clearly didn't pay attention to the post I made at the end of last month explaining what would be the reward this month and to the different tiers clearly stating what to expect from them...
Anyway, you'll get the game soon enough, Friday in a week.
Yes, I know, I should have paid attention and seen that, but oh well, made this post so others also will know and don't fuck up.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I find Tim's handling of Patreon reasonable. Also, its necessary to do it this way because Patreon's rule changes like 2 years ago. Rather than make the game patreon-compliant, he simply doesn't actually host the game on patreon. So he tracks supporters manually

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes