VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Hey Epiclust, question is since the game is now complete. Did the old lady on the beach get some from our MC or did MC get cucked again?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does this version include full gallery?
From the message to patrons on shipment of V1.0:
Dear patrons,
here is the final version of Battle of the Bulges, final de-bug and CG gallery for the last day added.

There is no information on Patreon itself for BotB as Patreon has banned this game.

dixton

Feb 17, 2018
Dear patrons,
here is the final version of Battle of the Bulges, final de-bug and CG gallery for the last day added.

There is no information on Patreon itself for BotB as Patreon has banned this game.
Oh shit, didn't know patreon banned it. Was it because of incest?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dear patrons,

The mods forgot to upload the changelog here it seems...

Reactions: Papá Tejón

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i need a walkthrough the one on here dont help just a pic of stats and confusing as hell fail half the girls and its only my first try i dont think its possible to fuck 50 girls in 8 days not even in real life can do that :LOL: gotta build the relationship ect plus its a race to yea i doubt my competitor even doing what im doing he probably just roofies them this game lost me i quit

Last edited:

satan66613

Aug 18, 2018
I think Beach and City time are different from previous version. In 0.7 time don't change until leave and now leaving nake beach change

Ozymandias _Osiris

Dec 30, 2017
i need a walkthrough the one on here dont help just a pic of stats and confusing as hell fail half the girls and its only my first try i dont think its possible to fuck 50 girls in 8 days not even in real life can do that :LOL: gotta build the relationship ect plus its a race to yea i doubt my competitor even doing what im doing he probably just roofies them this game lost me i quit
The idea is to fuck more than your rival not all of them,the point of the game is to play more than once so you can focus of what girls do you want.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes