VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
So i played through it once, i won the majority of the girls but I'd like to win them all!

Is there a guide somewhere?
(is it even possible to win them all in one playthrough?)

final score was 211

Last edited:
Reactions: satan66613

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
If you consider a competitor getting to a girl that is on the fuck agenda first instead of you NTR then yes. In the definition of the word, definitely no.
That's not entirely true. There is a bad ending that has NTR. But unless you're actively trying to lose you'll never see it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think that technically, the gallery works without entering your name, no? The default name is set to "Ryan".
Yep, you are right. My recipe was from before the variable restructure, when it was absolutely essential to have created the name variable.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
walkthrough has a screenshot of getting all girls but ive tried following it and always get a fail on day 2
What kind of fail? José getting a girl? Make sure you have a save from before that and load it. He will not get the girl next time. (sometimes you have to load twice to defeat the random factor. Don't know why, that is just how Renpy works)

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
Day 4, 15:00 buy halle bikini. is not giving me the option to buy anything

On day 5, 14:00 meet kate at locker. i keep getting the brittany walking in and talking to jose everytime i reload a save

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Day 4, 15:00 buy halle bikini. is not giving me the option to buy anything

On day 5, 14:00 meet kate at locker. i keep getting the brittany walking in and talking to jose everytime i reload a save
In the shop:
Go talk to the black girl on the left
Hello there, wow, this swimsuit would look great on you I'm sure!
Tell you what, I'll pay the difference if you try it on for me.
plan sailing from there. It only fails when you don't have the money. You should if you are following my sample path.

If you meet Brittany on day 5 you failed to meet her on day 2 and you are off the sample path.

Reactions: EpicLust

Amanagrawal

Dec 28, 2018
I honestly love this game and was very happy to see the completed tag. Love both your games epiclust. Studs and sluts and an epic quest to gotta bang'em all .

Reactions: EpicLust
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes