• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Does anybody have an updated walkthrough? This one seems old and I can't seem to follow it (folk not showing up and me not having enough time to do it all).

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Tim, now that v1.0 is released, do you still accept bug reports with the intention of posting hotfixes?

For example, looking through the code, I noticed that on Wednesday, when you congratulate Sandy when she wins the wet t-shirt competition, Chiyo's lust is increased, not Sandy's.

Similarly, when using pheromones on Francine on Friday, Saturday or Sunday when her lust is on exactly 9, Nikki's lust is increased instead of Francine's. (on Friday it only happens in label FrancinePheromonesDay06c)

These are for both the patched and unpatched version.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
"Aw yea, this game looks cool, and there's an incest patch sweet. Oh it even changes some character's ages, that makes some sense. Okay so the sister is Nikki and she is supposed to be... 15? Well that seems a little young but I guess that makes her the younger sis- SHE'S OLDER THAN THE PROTAGONIST?"- me, about to play a game where apparently people are having stud competitions in middle school

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi Tim, now that v1.0 is released, do you still accept bug reports with the intention of posting hotfixes?

For example, looking through the code, I noticed that on Wednesday, when you congratulate Sandy when she wins the wet t-shirt competition, Chiyo's lust is increased, not Sandy's.

Similarly, when using pheromones on Francine on Friday, Saturday or Sunday when her lust is on exactly 9, Nikki's lust is increased instead of Francine's. (on Friday it only happens in label FrancinePheromonesDay06c)

These are for both the patched and unpatched version.
Ok, here's a hot fix for those tiny bugs and the late maddy fuck on Sunday (not counted as a win).

Official:
View attachment BotBHotFix-Official.zip

Patch:
View attachment BotBHotFix-Patch.zip

Reactions: FirminC

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
First time playing this game
Any tips
Guys
Wat should I be focous on
Lust or money???
Fun :)
If it's your first time, I suggest you do some runs just exploring without care for playing "right". You will find a lot of humor while doing "wrong" actions, that you will competely miss if you go straight to a walkthrough (not implying that you would).

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
On saterday after 16H (in my case I fucked Daniella) it goes to final scene on the beach (sunday end of day event) in version 0.8 and 1.0 nevertheless the installed hot fix. Someone a solution?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
On saterday after 16H (in my case I fucked Daniella) it goes to final scene on the beach (sunday end of day event) in version 0.8 and 1.0 nevertheless the installed hot fix. Someone a solution?
I think there is a mixup in the screens on day 8. Can you try this corrected version? Don't forget to remove the number f95zone puts in the name. It should replace script08.

Trung1412

Nov 23, 2017
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650

Does we have any update for walkthrough?? I use this walkthrough.
When Day 3, I follow the guide deal arm wrestlingl with the guard.. I clicked furious but nothing happend

P/s: Sory for my bad English!

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Two questions:

1. When downloading the latest version here, the title screen still says 0.8, is that what it's supposed to be?

2. I tried to follow a guide posted recently and lost the mom before it was supposed to get to Epic Lust with her on day 4 and I don't think I missed anything. Was that just bad luck/random chance, or does the guide need to be updated?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Two questions:

1. When downloading the latest version here, the title screen still says 0.8, is that what it's supposed to be?

2. I tried to follow a guide posted recently and lost the mom before it was supposed to get to Epic Lust with her on day 4 and I don't think I missed anything. Was that just bad luck/random chance, or does the guide need to be updated?
Answers as I remember them from previous posts:

1. Yes, that simply wasn't changed.
2. José's progress is random, you just ran into bad luck. For me it happened with Debbie, Mom and Sis in various tries.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does we have any update for walkthrough?? I use this walkthrough.
When Day 3, I follow the guide deal arm wrestlingl with the guard.. I clicked furious but nothing happend

P/s: Sory for my bad English!
There is an update for day 8 here. I don't know why the update never made it to the OP. That still points to an older version.

Reactions: Trung1412

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That said, I wished there would have been more cockblock options. The ones I ran into came when I've already won that woman and thus it was useless since he doesn't gain points with those anyway.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes