VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

horsecock69

Aug 27, 2019
Just out of curiosity is there a where to edit the text in game? i have no experience making games i'm just trying to see how all this works.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Just out of curiosity is there a where to edit the text in game? i have no experience making games i'm just trying to see how all this works.
open up the scripts in the game folder using notepad++, the dialogue will be between a set of " after the character id. So fr "what a huge bratwurst" would be frieda saying that phrase.

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
Alright, so I wrote up my walkthrough for the Ultimate Stud achievement, along with a few variation options at the end (though one I have not tested yet, as I have stated for it.)
I also wrote it up as a .txt file in hopes of being accessible and straight forward as possible as well as a few time markers to compare in case one wastes an hour some how. If anyone feels a file type would be better, do let me know.

Last edited:

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Alright, so I wrote up my walkthrough for the Ultimate Stud achievement, along with a few variation options at the end (though one I have not tested yet, as I have stated for it.)
I also wrote it up as a .txt file in hopes of being accessible and straight forward as possible as well as a few time markers to compare in case one wastes an hour some how. If anyone feels a file type would be better, do let me know.

Thanks for this walkthrough. I have a question. On Day Five, Halle isn't on the beach, no matter how many times I reload. I have noticed that when the MC goes into the clothing store downtown, Halle is still looking at the swimsuits and when the MC talks to her, she mentions he hasn't bought the swimsuit. Is that supposed to happen or did I mess a step early on?

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
Thanks for this walkthrough. I have a question. On Day Five, Halle isn't on the beach, no matter how many times I reload. I have noticed that when the MC goes into the clothing store downtown, Halle is still looking at the swimsuits and when the MC talks to her, she mentions he hasn't bought the swimsuit. Is that supposed to happen or did I mess a step early on?
Halle will always stay in the store (as if you talk to her, she'll comment that Epiclust was just too lazy to take her out, she's actually at the beach). The only time I noticed this is if I walked along the beach on day four after buying the suit and do everything with her, she just doesn't appear again. I am not sure why. However, she should still be there on Day Five.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Halle will always stay in the store (as if you talk to her, she'll comment that Epiclust was just too lazy to take her out, she's actually at the beach). The only time I noticed this is if I walked along the beach on day four after buying the suit and do everything with her, she just doesn't appear again. I am not sure why. However, she should still be there on Day Five.
OK. Thanks. I'll keep refreshing.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
OK, just finished the game 2 times now.
Really liked the competition feature and good events.

Things i don't like about this game:
1. Sister's body.......... is damn horrible, almost unberable to watch. She looks just like a MONSTER.
2. Tits are great, but this game has some really exagerated big tits (school's principal).
3. Ending is not so well written..... it's just like endings for Mass Effect 3 original (almost empty).
4. Even if you played the game beforehand, you can't unlock all the girls in future gameplays. The game itself is too restrictive with content. There is not enough time for you to unlock all the girls.

The content seems to be great but greately restricted by limited time.
I can't find any mods to replace sister's body so i recommend to other players to avoid her route, yuck¡¡¡¡

Very good game if you don't mind like monster body type for sister.

Last edited:

Xsistence

May 24, 2020

1. Sister's body.......... is damn horrible, almost unberable to watch. She looks just like a MONSTER.
2. Tits are great, but this game has some really exagerated big tits (school's principal).
3. Ending is not so well written..... it's just like endings for Mass Effect 3 original (almost empty).
4. Even if you played the game beforehand, you can't unlock all the girls in future gameplays. The game itself is too restrictive with content. There is not enough time for you to unlock all the girls.

I can't find any mods to replace sister's body so i recommend to other players to avoid her route, yuck¡¡¡¡

Just a comment on your fourth point, it is possible to get all 24 girls in one playthrough. User Zapallbugs and myself have provided walkthroughs of how we did so.
Besides that, all scenes are already available in the gallery (viewable by pressing "c" at any time in the game), which are unlocked by default.

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]
Mega(Incest Patched)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to Crazygamer43 for compressed version
Link is not working for some reason.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Help.

Just started the game, having spot of trouble, download a save (from this forum).

The save caused the mc's name change. It probably doesn't matter, is there anyway to change the mc's name back?
I've searched without any luck.

thanks

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Help.

Just started the game, having spot of trouble, download a save (from this forum).

The save caused the mc's name change. It probably doesn't matter, is there anyway to change the mc's name back?
I've searched without any luck.

thanks
Go to the console (shift-o) and type
name = "your name"
exit

Reactions: EpicLust

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Having a problem at the pageant. WT says 20:00 1:00 pageant, vote Brittany, congratulate her and then 21:00 1:00 fuck Brittany - not happening.

It jumps to 22:00, the dance floor and choose Sophia.
After Sophia, Anna's is not available.

I have no idea how far back I have to go to find my error.

Does someone have a good save to get me thru.

Thanks

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019

My friend you take things too seriously, be more like Ryan_Sprite

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
Haven't played this game in a while, but I'm checking back to the community to see how everyone's doing. Damn this game is a memory

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes