VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Wayane

Aug 7, 2019
Follow the V0.8 guide all to the tee till day 2 but maddy wasn't in the gym when i went there. Any help guys?

null91

May 24, 2020
can someone please tell me how to use this walktrought? i open file with file viewer elite, but its so confusing. does someone have walkt. with pictures or written? than i can open with notepad and read

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
can someone please tell me how to use this walktrought? i open file with file viewer elite, but its so confusing. does someone have walkt. with pictures or written? than i can open with notepad and read
I don't think there is any version in this thread that you can view with notepad. There are some pdf's floating around in this thread. If you mean my sample path (on page 1 is an old version and it is called a walkthrough, but that it is not) is an Excel file.

null91

May 24, 2020
so can you help me? where to find full walkthrough? i download some walk on the page 1, but i dont now how to use it? can i download full save files and than watch all scenes? please help me with some advice

null91

May 24, 2020
just tell me how to use your walk? i download it, but so confuse ( i open with file viewer lite)

shoul i use some other app to open it?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
just tell me how to use your walk? i download it, but so confuse ( i open with file viewer lite)

shoul i use some other app to open it?
The item labeled 'walkthrough' on page 1 links to a post. Attached to that post is a zip file (lots off stuff refuse to handle Office files directly, that's why it is packed into a zip). Download and unpack the zip. That results in an Excel file you should open with something that understands an .xlsx. Most obvious choice on Windows is Excel itself of course. The first tab shows lots of tables with things to know when playing. Th second and further tabs contain sample paths. With one group of columns per day. Leftmost is the time. To the right of that is the time taken by the actions in the action columns. More columns describe the result of the action in terms of points gained, points gained by José, stamina lost or won, money spent or received, strenght gained when training.
Note: the version linked to from page 1 is not the most recent. There is a newer version for v0.8 in the thread. Search for it.

nightmareais

Jun 14, 2018
I use walkthrough 0.8 and i can't fuck nancy in day4 because need some point. Is that because i choose wrong option in prologue or what?

And in walkthrough0.8, day2 when talk to nikky and chantelle to pick "being nice" the lust total is 0 because nikky +1 and chantelle -1..

so i need help anybody? Thanks~

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Points for Nancy:
- you start the game with Nancy having 1 point
- day 1, at the house talking to her at the pool, weightlifting equipment set up, 1 point
- day 1, late night, in her room, get closer, whisper her name, 2 points
- day 2, morning, go for jog, OK, sure mom, 1 point
- day 2, dinner, I was sexually abused, 1 point
- day 3, breakfast with black tanktop, minus 1 point
- day 3, downtown, visit Nancy at Audacious
- day 3, dinner, the visit to Nancy in the office earns 1 point
- day 3, late night, visit her room, look through keyhole, 1 point
- day 4, morning, take shower, undress, 1 point
- day 4, breakfast with black tanktop, minus 1 point
- day 4, downtown, visit Nancy at Audacious, give massage, 1 point
- day 4, later afternoon, save Maddy
- day 4, dinner, having saved Maddy earns 2 points
Epiclust and fuck

nightmareais

Jun 14, 2018
Points for Nancy:
- you start the game with Nancy having 1 point
- day 1, at the house talking to her at the pool, weightlifting equipment set up, 1 point
- day 1, late night, in her room, get closer, whisper her name, 2 points
- day 2, morning, go for jog, OK, sure mom, 1 point
- day 2, dinner, I was sexually abused, 1 point
- day 3, breakfast with black tanktop, minus 1 point
- day 3, downtown, visit Nancy at Audacious
- day 3, dinner, the visit to Nancy in the office earns 1 point
- day 3, late night, visit her room, look through keyhole, 1 point
- day 4, morning, take shower, undress, 1 point
- day 4, breakfast with black tanktop, minus 1 point
- day 4, downtown, visit Nancy at Audacious, give massage, 1 point
- day 4, later afternoon, save Maddy
- day 4, dinner, having saved Maddy earns 2 points
Epiclust and fuck
Wow thanks sir!!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how can I unlock all Achievement?I can't find anything in the rpa file.Please help.
By playing the game. Note, there is no natural path to unlock them all in one playthrough. You need multiple runs. Maybe there also exists a cheat-unlocker. But I never looked for one as I did not need it.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
By playing the game. Note, there is no natural path to unlock them all in one playthrough. You need multiple runs. Maybe there also exists a cheat-unlocker. But I never looked for one as I did not need it.
But you did manage to get all achievements in one run I thought? Isn't that right?
In any case, unlocked achievements carry one from one playthrough to the next so indeed, the best way to unlock them all is to do several gameplays.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
But you did manage to get all achievements in one run I thought? Isn't that right?
In any case, unlocked achievements carry one from one playthrough to the next so indeed, the best way to unlock them all is to do several gameplays.
No, sorry to disappoint you. The path that led to Ultimate Stud has only 22 achievements. Dr. Peeper and Lawbreaker are missing in that path. They take to much time to fit into an Ultimate Stud path. There was someone in this thread who claimed to have found a path different from mine to Ultimate Stud. But unfortunately he never published it so others could have a look. Maybe he reads this and publishes.

Reactions: EpicLust

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
No, sorry to disappoint you. The path that led to Ultimate Stud has only 22 achievements. Dr. Peeper and Lawbreaker are missing in that path. They take to much time to fit into an Ultimate Stud path. There was someone in this thread who claimed to have found a path different from mine to Ultimate Stud. But unfortunately he never published it so others could have a look. Maybe he reads this and publishes.
Yeah, depression and work is really hindering my productivity so when I get a moment away from these I'll write it up after revisiting the game. My apologies. But in the regards of achievements, yours is more productive as mine didn't produce the Muscleman achievement (missed a day of training) and the Dr. Peeper or whatever it was called (probably could have fit it in but I just dedicated a different playthrough for that) on top of the achievements you didn't get.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes