VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think this game has a weird bug after finishing for the first time, In my 2nd new game, It's harder to get EPICLUST to all character even though I still play it like my previous route. In my first playthrough, I managed to "WIN" Nikki in DAY 2 using pheromone spray and win Mom the following day without Pheromone but in the next new game, pheromone spray and pendulum is not on the option anymore in DAY 2 even though I have it both and have enough lust with Nikki like in my first playthrough and I can't win Mom anymore in the following day without Pheromone spray , DAMN IT I don't want to cheat, I hate it but it forced me to !
If you started both times with a new game I can't see how that would be possible. The code is exactly the same and does not provide for something like you describe. Most likely you are being hit by the random factors turning out different on the second run. But you can defeat those by making saves and reloading until you get the wanted results. I have played loads of runs and have never seen something like you describe. If you know how to defeat the randoms this game is completely deterministic.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If you started both times with a new game I can't see how that would be possible. The code is exactly the same and does not provide for something like you describe. Most likely you are being hit by the random factors turning out different on the second run. But you can defeat those by making saves and reloading until you get the wanted results. I have played loads of runs and have never seen something like you describe. If you know how to defeat the randoms this game is completely deterministic.
My point is it's possible to get EPICLUST with Nikki in DAY 2 by using spray or pendulum but in my 2nd playthrough it's not possible anymore even when I focus on Nikki's lust points (ignoring all girls except her) or even by having both pendulum and spray and even by following the Excel walkthrough 0.8 , I have to cheat Nikki's lust points + 1 because if I go jogging in DAY 2 as the walkthrough stated I have to sit beside Sister but Nikki won't let me sit beside her unless I use console plus 1 points or take a shower in DAY 2 morning and show her MC naked

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
My point is it's possible to get EPICLUST with Nikki in DAY 2 by using spray or pendulum but in my 2nd playthrough it's not possible anymore even when I focus on Nikki's lust points (ignoring all girls except her) or even by having both pendulum and spray and even by following the Excel walkthrough 0.8 , I have to cheat Nikki's lust points + 1 because if I go jogging in DAY 2 as the walkthrough stated I have to sit beside Sister but Nikki won't let me sit beside her unless I use console plus 1 points or take a shower in DAY 2 morning and show her MC naked
Post a points screen from the computer in the bedroom at the start of day 2 for the second run and let's see what that looks like.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
can someone please tell what actions to do in first sunday? nothing is mentioned in the walkthrough
That's simple. Do everything, take every choice until you have had them all or they are all gone. Sequence doesn't really matter. The only thing on day 1 that is a real choice is what you take from Chiyo: $10 or 3 points. Take the money as you can get the points without effort later on in the shop downtown. And if something leads to minus points, that is the wrong choice. Roll back a step and take the other choice.

Reactions: Xsistence

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know of no side-effects for decreasing José's points. You can even stop him from getting any points at all by a single line source modification. Open the file challenger.rpy in the game directory with your favorite editor. Find a line with
$ lust_pointsB[d24roll]+=lustaddedB
and change that to
# $ lust_pointsB[d24roll]+=lustaddedB
hey, i tried this but the game won't start. could you please post your 'challenger.rpy' ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
hey, i tried this but the game won't start. could you please post your 'challenger.rpy' ?
Did you get a traceback? Post that and we will see what the problem is. My challenger.rpy contains some more debugging stuff that won't work in your game. So that will be no help at all.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Did you get a traceback? Post that and we will see what the problem is. My challenger.rpy contains some more debugging stuff that won't work in your game. So that will be no help at all.
well, i tried something else and now it's good. he is not getting any points.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
is it possible to fuck stewardess again on the beach. she rejects says that she is allowed to have sex only in plane. guess i did something wrong. did i?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No, you did everything right. That is just not possible.
do you have any idea how to get solo scene with daniella and doris?

and i wonder why there was no scene with stewardess again. this is the second time i am pissed off. the first time when there was no sex scene with mechanic's daughter in pine falls. just 2 blowjobs.

stewardess had threesome with max and his cousin in the beach so i thought i did something wrong.

Last edited:

rollinggirl

Nov 17, 2018
Hey I was trying the game with the walkthrough, on Day 2 it says that I'll meet Brittany on my locker, but Kate's the one who shows up. Am I doing something wrong somewhere?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey I was trying the game with the walkthrough, on Day 2 it says that I'll meet Brittany on my locker, but Kate's the one who shows up. Am I doing something wrong somewhere?
Random factors. Reload a save (you make them often do you? I usually do on each exit from a scene, at the phrase where do you want to go) from before and go to the locker again. Repeat until Brittany appers.

Reactions: Xsistence

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to get solo scenes with doris and danielle in sauna? I found these scenes in CG but could not get it in game.
They depend on how much lust you have with them after the muscle stud competition basically.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Exactly, so you didn't get the individual scenes then (although some of them are included in the foursome).
sorry. I understood it now. either i can have foursome or solo scenes with either doris or danielle according to their lust points.

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
can someone please tell what actions to do in first sunday? nothing is mentioned in the walkthrough
Working and depression is slowing my uploading my full walkthrough for the Ultimate Stud, but anywho:

Airplane (to fuck stewardess):
-"I need to use restroom"
-"Need help in here" (can use both stamina points, can only use 6 day one anyway)

Home:
-Unpack
-Visit all rooms (Living room last)
-Options don't matter with Nikki
-Showering gives you a point of stamina
-Nancy poolside, "unpacked weights" (+1 lust)
-Side with whoever, you'll end up doing both

Debby's House
-"Something more revealing" (+1 Lust Debby)

Beach
-Help Nikki with lotion (getting Nancy a drink has no benefits and wastes your money)
-In order: Upper Back, Lower Back, Arse
-Walk along beach
-"Not allowed to be topless" (+$10 OR +3 Lust)
-"Who believes that story", "Deal" (+$10)
-"Authorities unless..." Or "no deal" from prior (+2 Lust), "making me horny" (+1 lust)
-Beach Bar, Chat, "new to town" (buying something wastes money)
-Randy Beach
-Closest red parasol, old woman, -1 Stamina
-Middle parasol, Sandy
-"What are you reading", "by Leon Tolstoy" (+1 Lust)
-Hold hand, "possible if stud" (+2 lust and handjob, -1 Stamina)
-Furthest parasol, Max
-"Boyfriend has small Dick" (extra sex scene), "count me in" (-2 stamina)
-Go back, "I train a lot"

Back home
-Nikki's room (Snooping tutorial, nothing to find)
-Swimming Pool
-"Think Where you Last saw them" (+2 Lust Nikki)
-Computer (information on the stats page, locations is not really pointful)
-Exercise
-Go somewhere, Nancy's room
-Get closer, Whisper her name (+2 Lust Nancy)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes