VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
thankyou but this game scenes vary a lot but i saw we can decrease jose lust points and does it affect the game are there situations where we shouldn't decrease opponents lust points?
I know of no side-effects for decreasing José's points. You can even stop him from getting any points at all by a single line source modification. Open the file challenger.rpy in the game directory with your favorite editor. Find a line with
$ lust_pointsB[d24roll]+=lustaddedB
and change that to
# $ lust_pointsB[d24roll]+=lustaddedB

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I downloaded the new version but in the main menu it still says v0.8.
Is this a bug?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
View attachment 770368
Weird how proud he is to announce this.
Love this game as I love how Apocalypse is coming along, seriously Epiclust, you are great, thank you.
True, but I don't think it's possible really to have José fuck 0 girl without cheating and you can't expect me to make new lines of dialogues based on people using various cheats... lol

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
True, but I don't think it's possible really to have José fuck 0 girl without cheating and you can't expect me to make new lines of dialogues based on people using various cheats... lol
Also true, but it depends on how you define cheating. If save-scumming is included in cheating I think most Renpy games can't be played without cheating. Obviously I don't include that in my definition of cheating. To me cheating is going to the console and changing variables or changing the Renpy code to make the game do things the dev has not intended.

Reactions: Xsistence

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
To block the little shit (do not let him fuck any of girls) follow this path -Remastered for last update-:

Battle of.. --> Game --> Open "challenger" file in notepad --> Replace whole the code syntanx with this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps, if i should have some free times i can work on a cheat that satisfying, eazy dizzy, quick progress on every each girl.

Reactions: EpicLust

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
Also true, but it depends on how you define cheating. If save-scumming is included in cheating I think most Renpy games can't be played without cheating. Obviously I don't include that in my definition of cheating. To me cheating is going to the console and changing variables or changing the Renpy code to make the game do things the dev has not intended.
Though I'm pretty sure EpicLust made this comment tongue in cheek, since he's stated in the past (in regards of the Ultimate Stud achievement) that save-scumming isn't necessarily cheating, and he said "you can't expect me to make new lines of dialogues based on people using various cheats... lol" when he did exactly that if the player uses the console for money or strength, adding dialogues calling the player out.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Though I'm pretty sure EpicLust made this comment tongue in cheek, since he's stated in the past (in regards of the Ultimate Stud achievement) that save-scumming isn't necessarily cheating, and he said "you can't expect me to make new lines of dialogues based on people using various cheats... lol" when he did exactly that if the player uses the console for money or strength, adding dialogues calling the player out.
You are completely right. I discussed this with Epic before both of us even knew for sure that Ultimate Stud was possible to achieve. Ultimate Stud needs two things:
a) José can't get any girls at all. That requires unbelievable luck or save-scumming.
b) the MC needs to get all 24 girls himself. I think we only knew after day 6 that this was doable without any cheating.

Reactions: Xsistence

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
guys who have a walkthrough please
Zapallbugs has a decent walkthrough that I had to make changes to which can be found in the OP or the link in the quote below (still new to this lol). When I have time, I would like to edit their file, of course with their permission:

The last version I did for v0.8 is here. It is fine for the final version 1.0 too, as the only difference between v0.8 and v1.0 is the completion of the gallery
The change definitely needed is Monday you have to sit with your classmates for lunch, since you need the lust point with Laura or you won't have enough for the beach day 3. I honestly just sat with my classmates every day except Friday when I had sex already with my class (as the only benefit for sitting with your classmates would be to spike Quentin with the pills from the drug dealer, but these were just a waste of money and time, I didn't even get them myself.)
Then there was personal changes I made, I didn't visit the old woman at any point, I watched a movie with my mother Tuesday instead, pushing Tanya to Wednesday and Thursday instead (skipping a day of training). I also didn't sleep with Nikki until the Double Delight on Saturday so I more focused on building up Chantelle ("we should all hang" on Monday and training with her on Friday in the school gym, moving Katsumi to Saturday in the morning).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Zapallbugs has a decent walkthrough that I had to make changes to which can be found in the OP or the link in the quote below (still new to this lol). When I have time, I would like to edit their file, of course with their permission:

The change definitely needed is Monday you have to sit with your classmates for lunch, since you need the lust point with Laura or you won't have enough for the beach day 3. I honestly just sat with my classmates every day except Friday when I had sex already with my class (as the only benefit for sitting with your classmates would be to spike Quentin with the pills from the drug dealer, but these were just a waste of money and time, I didn't even get them myself.)
Then there was personal changes I made, I didn't visit the old woman at any point, I watched a movie with my mother Tuesday instead, pushing Tanya to Wednesday and Thursday instead (skipping a day of training). I also didn't sleep with Nikki until the Double Delight on Saturday so I more focused on building up Chantelle ("we should all hang" on Monday and training with her on Friday in the school gym, moving Katsumi to Saturday in the morning).
So you moved lots of stuff around compared to my sample path. Did that still get you 24 girls at the end of day 8?
The reason for sitting with sis is to get a point for Chantelle. You don't need the Laura point. Search the thread for 'points Laura' to find a post that details where to find the 10 for her.

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
So you moved lots of stuff around compared to my sample path. Did that still get you 24 girls at the end of day 8?
The reason for sitting with sis is to get a point for Chantelle. You don't need the Laura point. Search the thread for 'points Laura' to find a post that details where to find the 10 for her.
Yeah, looking back I noticed I never responded negatively to Quentin on Tuesday (thank Frieda for me), so that's where my missing point was. But yeah, I still had all 24 girls, just more in a different order and pushing Nikki and Chantelle together, since winning the competition Saturday also cockblocks Josè with Nikki, and as I stated, the pills for me were very unnecessary (but I still don't have the Muscle Man achievement, but I don't quite understand the requirements for it.)

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, looking back I noticed I never responded negatively to Quentin on Tuesday (thank Frieda for me), so that's where my missing point was. But yeah, I still had all 24 girls, just more in a different order and pushing Nikki and Chantelle together, since winning the competition Saturday also cockblocks Josè with Nikki, and as I stated, the pills for me were very unnecessary (but I still don't have the Muscle Man achievement, but I don't quite understand the requirements for it.)
Congratulations, so you really found a second path that leads to 24 girls. Please publish it so everybody can have a look at it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think this game has a weird bug after finishing for the first time, In my 2nd new game, It's harder to get EPICLUST to all character even though I still play it like my previous route. In my first playthrough, I managed to "WIN" Nikki in DAY 2 using pheromone spray and win Mom the following day without Pheromone but in the next new game, pheromone spray and pendulum is not on the option anymore in DAY 2 even though I have it both and have enough lust with Nikki like in my first playthrough and I can't win Mom anymore in the following day without Pheromone spray , DAMN IT I don't want to cheat, I hate it but it forced me to !

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes