VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I read here before that it's possible to win all the girls without the rival scoring even a single girl and there's even an achievement for it, but even as I followed the walkthrough to a tee I still lost the principal on the midday of the 2nd day? That's just ridiculous. Any other walkthrough that I can follow? I wanna get a perfect score

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm following the guide to get the 24/24 achievement but day 3 doesnt add up for me at school trip day 3 (talking to all class mates should offer zero gain but I can talk about book read to Laura if needed) but issue is says stick close to Maria and look for plant, tell Maria but don't pick it... I don't get this option as whilst I can compliment her for plus one the option to look for plant is instant Maria dialogue with no gain and minus Laura point as it stinks with no option to pick it or tell Maria about it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm following the guide to get the 24/24 achievement but day 3 doesnt add up for me at school trip day 3 (talking to all class mates should offer zero gain but I can talk about book read to Laura if needed) but issue is says stick close to Maria and look for plant, tell Maria but don't pick it... I don't get this option as whilst I can compliment her for plus one the option to look for plant is instant Maria dialogue with no gain and minus Laura point as it stinks with no option to pick it or tell Maria about it.
You missed getting the plant knowledge from nerdy girl in the library the previous day.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I read here before that it's possible to win all the girls without the rival scoring even a single girl and there's even an achievement for it, but even as I followed the walkthrough to a tee I still lost the principal on the midday of the 2nd day? That's just ridiculous. Any other walkthrough that I can follow? I wanna get a perfect score
It's an RNG game and you are hit by pure chance. Just make a save (making lots of saves is a good idea anyway) before it happens. If it happens reload the save and play again. José's points will go to different girls.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
It's an RNG game and you are hit by pure chance. Just make a save (making lots of saves is a good idea anyway) before it happens. If it happens reload the save and play again. José's points will go to different girls.
Thank you for answering. But man that's such bullshit, rng has already been implemented with meeting the girls in some places but now it's also with who the rival fucks before the mc? Rng shouldn't even be in an renpy vn game ffs. What an absolute needless and very unnecessary way to make the game complex. So now every move I make I gotta make a save to avoid receiving a very sudden and very out of the blue text message from the rival saying that he's fucked another girl? Wow!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thank you for answering. But man that's such bullshit, rng has already been implemented with meeting the girls in some places but now it's also with who the rival fucks before the mc? Rng shouldn't even be in an renpy vn game ffs. What an absolute needless and very unnecessary way to make the game complex. So now every move I make I gotta make a save to avoid receiving a very sudden and very out of the blue text message from the rival saying that he's fucked another girl? Wow!
Yes, it's part of the game. If you don't like it, play a boring linear visual novel game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh look a dev who's good at handling criticism, you're one of the rare ones
putting RNG into your game doesnt make it a fun game either mate.
Maybe take that into consideration or re-balance the rng abit
This game is completed so no. I'm developing a new game now with less RNG and at least, no rival RNG like here...
You can find it here.
PS: And actually, most people found the rng in this game fun, because it adds replayability to the game. The aim being to beat José not to necessarily fuck all 24 girls before him by the way...
PPS: and also, José fucking a girl before the MC doesn't stop the MC from fucking that girl anyway. In effect, it's just a score in a tab calculated at the very end...

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
All you had to do was reload even the last auto save and within seconds you can continue this time unless your unlucky it repopping with the points going to same girl again. Ive had his doing same to me just finishing only the second day of school with Anna, I reloaded and ive not had the message since several days later despite her being high on Jose points. Your making a whole load of drama and noise over something it takes seconds to circumvent lol

Mar 24, 2018
This game is completed so no. I'm developing a new game now with less RNG and at least, no rival RNG like here...
You can find it here.
PS: And actually, most people found the rng in this game fun, because it adds replayability to the game. The aim being to beat José not to necessarily fuck all 24 girls before him by the way...
PPS: and also, José fucking a girl before the MC doesn't stop the MC from fucking that girl anyway. In effect, it's just a score in a tab calculated at the very end...
really fair point

Reactions: EpicLust

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Guys mega downloading link is not working for me it says there is NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD
Is it happpening to someone else
and i don;t download from other sources CHROME takes 10 days to download 1 gb
And don't know why any download manger i download it doesn;t accept game
thats why if u can update the link or tell me what to do it would be very helpfull

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys mega downloading link is not working for me it says there is NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD
Is it happpening to someone else
and i don;t download from other sources CHROME takes 10 days to download 1 gb
And don't know why any download manger i download it doesn;t accept game
thats why if u can update the link or tell me what to do it would be very helpfull
Links updated. Thanks to Crazygamer43 for that.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how to get auntie/debbie office scene i followed walkthrough but not able to get that scene
You need to reach epic lust with her the first time you visit her in her office. Because you can only visit her once in her personal office during the entire game. Meaning when you do visit her you need around 7-8 lust already. This means you can't visit her in her office when you go do the shoot etc but that you need to aquire enough lust by going to her house instead of her office.

Achieve 9 strength on day 4 and get into the HQ by beating up the gaurd instead of using the keycard you get through snooping around her house with the sugar option. Instead use the time you waste snooping around her house for the keycard for visits with the other two options at her house on day 2 and 3 so you can achieve enough lust points up to day 4. I recommed doing the bikini event on day 2 and the BDSM event on day 3 because returning the next day after the BDSM event gets -1 lust for not washing her car propperly.

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
You need to reach epic lust with her the first time you visit her in her office. Because you can only visit her once in her personal office during the entire game. Meaning when you do visit her you need around 7-8 lust already. This means you can't visit her in her office when you go do the shoot etc but that you need to aquire enough lust by going to her house instead of her office.

Achieve 9 strength on day 4 and get into the HQ by beating up the gaurd instead of using the keycard you get through snooping around her house with the sugar option. Instead use the time you waste snooping around her house for the keycard for visits with the other two options at her house on day 2 and 3 so you can achieve enough lust points up to day 4. I recommed doing the bikini event on day 2 and the BDSM event on day 3 because returning the next day after the BDSM event gets -1 lust for not washing her car propperly.
thanks for reply now i know i have restart the game but its worth it on the si9pm i am not getting option to go aunt house to meet gwendoline can you please help me with that??

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
thanks for reply now i know i have restart the game but its worth it on the si9pm i am not getting option to go aunt house to meet gwendoline can you please help me with that??
9pm is just to late to visit the aunt. You preferably can visit her between 5pm to 7pm I think.

Reactions: ripperroo88
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes