VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm curious how you managed moving things around while keeping the constraints of the game at any point intact and thus each new path attempt verifiable. I ended up writing all possible choices (except for the clear bad ones) and their effects on a new line, then adding conditional formatting on whether an action was possible at a given point. Got to day 3 before concluding this was way too time consuming o_O
I really didn't manage to keep the constraints. That's why I had to validate and sometimes I was plain wrong. Also I did some strong pruning on what would likely be succesful paths. Eg. it is almost mandatory to visit downtown each day. I think it is likely that there may be better paths than mine, but it would take really brute force methods to find out. It sounds you attempted that but didn't succeed. I am sure that my path can be improved in some ways, but it is not enough to get a 23rd achievement out of it. That would be the goal to beat, 24 girls and 22 achievements in a single run. So I dropped it for now. May revisit it in the future, but Apocalypse now has my attention.

Andres799

Oct 12, 2017
Can you work at the lifeguard tower on Day 8? If I go there on 16:00 or later I'm too late to work, but if I go earlier then 16:00 I don't get an interaction screen. It goes straight to 'Hum.. Where should I go?'. I use the script08 file (patch version) posted on page 285 because otherwise I kept getting an error if I went to the lifeguard tower before 16:00.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can you work at the lifeguard tower on Day 8? If I go there on 16:00 or later I'm too late to work, but if I go earlier then 16:00 I don't get an interaction screen. It goes straight to 'Hum.. Where should I go?'. I use the script08 file (patch version) posted on page 285 because otherwise I kept getting an error if I went to the lifeguard tower before 16:00.
You can, but only if it is the third day of lifeguarding. Then you can start work from 13:00-15:00. If you didn't do the second day you are out of luck. From your description it sounds that is the case.

Reactions: Andres799

sogmasta

Jun 18, 2020
I clicked the desk but nothing happens. It says "Nothing here". The one next to the door. Using the android version though. v 0.6

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I clicked the desk but nothing happens. It says "Nothing here". The one next to the door. Using the android version though. v 0.6
There are four clickable areas normally, and it can be either of two areas (chosen at random). So if it's not the desk, I believe it's the statue or the coffee table if I remember correctly...

sogmasta

Jun 18, 2020
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]
Mega(Incest Patched)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to Crazygamer43 for compressed version
thanks for this , but now the walkthrough is kinda wonky since it was for version 7. I'll still try it though.

sogmasta

Jun 18, 2020
Using Version 1.0 android now. Found the sugar on day one, but day two go to jog and no Tanya (also on day 1 when I went to the locker, found Kate instead of Brittany)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Using Version 1.0 android now. Found the sugar on day one, but day two go to jog and no Tanya (also on day 1 when I went to the locker, found Kate instead of Brittany)
This is a RNG type of game. Meaning that randomly one of a number of events can happen. If you don't care, just let it happen. For a specific outcome (as described in my sample paths) make a save before the scene. If it is the wrong outcome load the save and try again until you get the desired outcome.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Title says 1.0, game I downloaded says 0.8?
The title page wasn't changed for 1.0 and still says 0.8. If you want to make sure what version you have, go to the console with shift-O (the capital letter, not the number) and type config.version. If that says 1.0 you are ok.

Reactions: Nyanta

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
This is actually a pretty fun game. The only complaint I could muster is that I wish that game was slightly less RNG with fixed events each day and fixed point gain for the rival Jo schmo something what's his face. Stellar job either way.

Reactions: EpicLust

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
I'm using walkthrough and have encountered a problem, events went as normal until about the time where the walkthrough says " store, buy wristband, condoms, store again " at 14:00 on day 4 where the rng rival gains cause jose to fuck debby so i reloaded and just used unren to lower his lust points for her to 0 because rng is stupid. things progressed as normal from there until i fuicked frida on day 5, talked to jose...accused him of snitching on me, when i hadnt been snitched on yet, got called into the office AFTER that then things proceeded as normal until i needed to to walk along the beach...whereupon it stopped working again as halle wasnt on the beach despite 30 reloads

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
had to save edit halle bikini being bought in, as even tho i DID that there are two variables for it, and one was flipped and the other wasnt

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is no more! It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's pushing up the daisies!
Its metabolic processes are now history! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!

I am now developing another game, Apocalypse, and if you are really nostalgic about BotB, some characters are in it (such as Nurse Racque - now called nurse Rachel, and a virtual Francine). Other girls might make cameo appearances in Apocalypse in the future too (such as Maria as a Mexican border guard - see pic below).

View attachment 637449
The EpicLustCinematic Universe is a thing? Lol that's awesome! I'd certainly like to try it but is it like this game? I like this game but was more stressed trying to beat a clock in my playthrough than actually enjoying the game at points (that's a compliment to how annoying you made the rival, I was all about cock clocking the little shit as much as get laid) and not sure id repeat the process. Again I didn't even see this as a negative as there is replay in just doing a casual play focusing on certain girls - only negative was the baby faced MC lol, I'd rather have had the rivals model to be honest as my character model.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The EpicLustCinematic Universe is a thing? Lol that's awesome! I'd certainly like to try it but is it like this game? I like this game but was more stressed trying to beat a clock in my playthrough than actually enjoying the game at points (that's a compliment to how annoying you made the rival, I was all about cock clocking the little shit as much as get laid) and not sure id repeat the process. Again I didn't even see this as a negative as there is replay in just doing a casual play focusing on certain girls - only negative was the baby faced MC lol, I'd rather have had the rivals model to be honest as my character model.
The gameplay is certainly different in Apocalypse, it's much more open world without a clock ticking, so you should try it.

Reactions: Skode
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes