VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for your help mate.Can you please also tell which characters can we have sex with again? Because so far only Teagan and Maria are the ones I have found
All 24 of them you cn have sex with, plus some NPC's on the side. For having sex more than once with the same girl, some of them you can others not. Never really went for second helpings as my main focus was getting *all* of them before the game ended.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
All 24 of them you cn have sex with, plus some NPC's on the side. For having sex more than once with the same girl, some of them you can others not. Never really went for second helpings as my main focus was getting *all* of them before the game ended.
Yeah that makes sense,mate.But I am sorry because all the available scenes are indeed in the CG Gallery.I didn't notice it,my bad.

blinkGG

Jan 20, 2019
Just finished the game! Been here since 0.6 update and boy it has been a fun journey.

Mid way through the game you realized that the real threat is Max and glad that he is not the rival. I think Max can be the rival for Battle of the Bulges 2 (if the creator plans it).
Lastly, what's the song during the highschool beauty contest / prom dance party?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just finished the game! Been here since 0.6 update and boy it has been a fun journey.

Mid way through the game you realized that the real threat is Max and glad that he is not the rival. I think Max can be the rival for Battle of the Bulges 2 (if the creator plans it).
Lastly, what's the song during the highschool beauty contest / prom dance party?
Thanks glad you liked and you might enjoy Apocalypse, which is my new game then!
As for the music at the after-pageant dance party, it's by Stromae, a Belgian singer who's quite famous in Europe at least...

Reactions: blinkGG

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017

• I mean how can you enter inside the principals office, i'm just stopped everytime by the janitor
You need to choose "None of your business" when the janitor stops you. Then you need to get the sports instructor's nude pics from the sports hall. Then when you go to the principal's office again in the future (not necessarily right after taking the nude pics) you can enter the office and search for the papers to change grades. Hope this helps.

Reactions: EpicLust

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017

Reactions: EpicLust

Ahonhart

Dec 30, 2019
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
Is this for V.7? I tried doing it in the order and its awful confusing. Do you maybe have s a better one or some clarification cause I can't seem to do beach, debbys, and shopping all on tuesday

Ahonhart

Dec 30, 2019
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650

Ahonhart

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 578650
Is there an easier one? I can't do all the things on day 2. Debbys beach and shopping i can't do all 3

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Is there an easier one? I can't do all the things on day 2. Debbys beach and shopping i can't do all 3
Make sure to save frequently. There is no easier one. You can do all the things on day 2. You just need to be mindful of the time. See the time as well as the action which you need to take. If while playing the game, the time doesn't match with the one shown in the walkthrough, just reload your previous save. Also, this is a sandbox. I take it you are new to here.

In a sandbox, the events occur with different probabilities i.e. they won't always occur as given in the walkthrough. So, you just need to reload the saves until you get the event mentioned in the walkthrough. That way, you'll be able to visit all the 3 places.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Make sure to save frequently. There is no easier one. You can do all the things on day 2. You just need to be mindful of the time. See the time as well as the action which you need to take. If while playing the game, the time doesn't match with the one shown in the walkthrough, just reload your previous save. Also, this is a sandbox. I take it you are new to here.

In a sandbox, the events occur with different probabilities i.e. they won't always occur as given in the walkthrough. So, you just need to reload the saves until you get the event mentioned in the walkthrough. That way, you'll be able to visit all the 3 places.
To add to Freakyfunk's correct description: do not do things that are not in the sample path. They are not there for a reason, usually that they take time you don't have. One of the most common mistakes on day 2 is to talk to Anna on Randy Beach. That takes an extra hour and you will be late for working in the shop. And down the drain goes the schedule.

Reactions: freakyfunk

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
Zapallbugs, just out of interest, how did you manage to put together a full walkthrough for all 24 girls? I imagine you didn't play the game umpteen times to try all possible paths.
As a challenge, I'm trying to create one by myself without looking at your path, and seriously I'm tired of tabs and tabs of spreadsheets now... I don't manage to get something together remotely close to a full path, with all the choices and conditional stat changes...
Edit: needless to say I work directly from the renpy files

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Zapallbugs, just out of interest, how did you manage to put together a full walkthrough for all 24 girls? I imagine you didn't play the game umpteen times to try all possible paths.
As a challenge, I'm trying to create one by myself without looking at your path, and seriously I'm tired of tabs and tabs of spreadsheets now... I don't manage to get something together remotely close to a full path, with all the choices and conditional stat changes...
Edit: needless to say I work directly from the renpy files
Well, I did play a lot of variations to validate what I thought out from the spreadsheets. But most of the time I just moved things around in the spreadsheet and found out that way that a plan didn't work. Also what seemed to be good plans in the earlier days of the game went to the dustbin later on. For example I think I needed until v0.7 to realise that doing Nikki on day 2 was a bad idea. It prevented from going both downtown and to the beach to do lifeguard duty on day 3. And yes, I kept the renpy sources close at hand too.

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
[...] But most of the time I just moved things around in the spreadsheet and found out that way that a plan didn't work. [...]
I'm curious how you managed moving things around while keeping the constraints of the game at any point intact and thus each new path attempt verifiable. I ended up writing all possible choices (except for the clear bad ones) and their effects on a new line, then adding conditional formatting on whether an action was possible at a given point. Got to day 3 before concluding this was way too time consuming o_O

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes