VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
how do i get Laura i follow the guide and every time i dont get her but am getting everyone else. May need step by step for just her what choices to make

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how do i get Laura i follow the guide and every time i dont get her but am getting everyone else. May need step by step for just her what choices to make
day 2, classroom, "I think you need to see a shrink...", "I don't know, I haven't met them yet.", 2 points
day 2, school backyard, talk to Laura, "killing myself", "Accept the joint and take a puff", 1 point
day 2, evening, read book from Laura
day 3, lunch, "I'll make sure to thank Frieda for that then.", 1 point
day 3, lunch, talk to Laura, "See, I'm wearing a black tank top today!", 2 points
day 4, school backyard, tell you read the book, 1 point
day 4, evening camp fire, "Whisper the words", "Curse Damian", 3 points
Epiclust

Reactions: lilinus and Timiase

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
day 2, classroom, "I think you need to see a shrink...", "I don't know, I haven't met them yet.", 2 points
day 2, school backyard, talk to Laura, "killing myself", "Accept the joint and take a puff", 1 point
day 2, evening, read book from Laura
day 3, lunch, "I'll make sure to thank Frieda for that then.", 1 point
day 3, lunch, talk to Laura, "See, I'm wearing a black tank top today!", 2 points
day 4, school backyard, tell you read the book, 1 point
day 4, evening camp fire, "Whisper the words", "Curse Damian", 3 points
Epiclust
thank you kind sir

Reactions: lilinus

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, i have no idea how to compet in Muscle Stud... I dont found any gym in this game besides the one on school, dont get any card, nothing happens on downtown on 2pm(14:00).

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, i have no idea how to compet in Muscle Stud... I dont found any gym in this game besides the one on school, dont get any card, nothing happens on downtown on 2pm(14:00).
You have to chat up the boutique clerk downtown everyday to get a tip from her about different new locations and unlock them...

Last edited:
Reactions: RJP

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
in what program can i open this file?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Here for everybody I have write a little Cheat Tutorial. Available in German and English.
workout = False  Switching off the message already done strength training today
możesz w jakiś sposób sprawić, by to polecenie działało cały czas, ponieważ wpisywanie go za każdym razem staje się nudne

I have a question, how much strength do I need to lift my sister's wardrobe?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
it is possible to somehow disable this notification, which crashes the game that I cheated because it pisses me off already

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
workout = False  Switching off the message already done strength training today
możesz w jakiś sposób sprawić, by to polecenie działało cały czas, ponieważ wpisywanie go za każdym razem staje się nudne

I have a question, how much strength do I need to lift my sister's wardrobe?
You mean on the first day? You can't, there is no cheat that can do that as the code to do it simply is not there.
On the second day you need strength 6, which means that training on either day 1 or day 2 will do it.

Last edited:

ImTheDude88

Apr 8, 2020
I really miss this game in the sense that it is completed, and that there is nothing new to discover or do. I find myself replaying it for no real reason other than the fact that I genuinely enjoy it. Looking for other games to take this one's place, fill a void this one would leave in its absence, but find myself deleting most games and going back to replay Battle of the Bulges. I am playing apocalypse now which is a good game that entertains me, but again I always find myself logging out of it and playing Battle of the Bulges. I really wish more content was made for this great game or even a sequel with new and returning characters. But I guess I will just have to keep hoping the creator to make more content or a sequel to this game either that or I eventually find a game to take its place.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how to know the points scored by jose!
Go to my sample path xls (two posts up). José points are recorded in there in detail. If you want to know to which girls they went use the stats screen from the computer in the bedroom. Sneaky shortcut via the console: display lust_pointsB.

dove43

Mar 20, 2019
Go to my sample path xls (two posts up). José points are recorded in there in detail. If you want to know to which girls they went use the stats screen from the computer in the bedroom. Sneaky shortcut via the console: display lust_pointsB.
thankyou but this game scenes vary a lot but i saw we can decrease jose lust points and does it affect the game are there situations where we shouldn't decrease opponents lust points?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes