VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Just courious if you plan to/or would consider adding a girl with a big ass. Most of the girls so far are all top and no botoom. I still love the game and the characters look great. Just wondering.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Was hesitant to download this one just cause of the seemingly insane body proportions (yes I know they are intended) and the muscle clad bodies (disappointing on the sister who would've been hot af with a normal body but again... just my opinion). That being said, The renders look good, the game has a loose more fun aesthetic, the user interface is easy to manage. Pretty well rounded game. Love the little f95zone reference. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Was hesitant to download this one just cause of the seemingly insane body proportions (yes I know they are intended) and the muscle clad bodies (disappointing on the sister who would've been hot af with a normal body but again... just my opinion). That being said, The renders look good, the game has a loose more fun aesthetic, the user interface is easy to manage. Pretty well rounded game. Love the little f95zone reference. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it. You're the second person to have given it a try and said they liked it despite hating the body proportions, so that means the game is at least good by itself, renders and proportions aside which are indeed a matter of personal tastes...

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it. You're the second person to have given it a try and said they liked it despite hating the body proportions, so that means the game is at least good by itself, renders and proportions aside which are indeed a matter of personal tastes...
Don't dog it til you try it as they say. Yeah it's good enough that despite my personal tastes, I'll watch for updates. Some folks might play it as it fits their taste, and those who'd pass it up might I just say... Even if you don't get your rocks off, you'll still have fun. lol

Dec 8, 2017
Well that's normal since the game ends there at the moment. Read the dev note on the first post...
Tim you have to remember there are those who do not use their brains and read a thread intro, then read every page or use the search function. They don't think and want to have their hands held. So it is always best to internally visualize this image below to represent the non thinker when dealing with them.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Tim you have to remember there are those who do not use their brains and read a thread intro, then read every page or use the search function. They don't think and want to have their hands held. So it is always best to internally visualize this image below to represent the non thinker when dealing with them.

Well, they should drink some Brawndo then. It's got electrolytes, it's good for the brains!

Dec 8, 2017
how is that movie not a game?
Mike Judge is one of the most underappreciated geniuses of popular culture. I mean the Beavis and Butthead renewal was amazing yet MTV killed it because the tween audience they crazed didn't get it. It had excellent ratings and reviews despite mtv playing hell with its schedule.

Since this is has gone off topic lets just end this here.

darkghost_234

Feb 17, 2018

quiet rude actually,
consider the fact that English is not my mother-tongue language and I'm new to the forum
It 's not nice to mock ppl behind there back
Just saying but being nice to others won't harm

Dec 8, 2017
quiet rude actually,
consider the fact that English is not my mother-tongue language and I'm new to the forum
It 's not nice to mock ppl behind there back
Just saying but being nice to others won't harm
unless a game has complete in the thread name the game is not finished. unless the game in the first post says final version it is likely not complete.

from the change log V0.2 takes you to the end of the second day of the game. always look at change log.

if a game is not finished or complete then likely there is no walkthrough since the game is going to constantly change. there is also going to be things missing or bugged.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes