VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Dsnuts

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it. You're the second person to have given it a try and said they liked it despite hating the body proportions, so that means the game is at least good by itself, renders and proportions aside which are indeed a matter of personal tastes...
Im new to these types of games which led me to this forum where I found this game. Has what I was looking for in strong human chicks in a game that I have not found anywhere else. This game is only lacking more content, days, scenes. I like the bodys some a little too big on top or with the dicks, but if you like fit women like me then you will love the range of fit womens body styles on here. Keep up good work.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Im new to these types of games which led me to this forum where I found this game. Has what I was looking for in strong human chicks in a game that I have not found anywhere else. This game is only lacking more content, days, scenes. I like the bodys some a little too big on top or with the dicks, but if you like fit women like me then you will love the range of fit womens body styles on here. Keep up good work.
Glad you liked and welcome to f95zone.com!

Reactions: psychoguy571
Oct 24, 2017
Hey Tim. Random questions, but do you find all of the women you've rendered (besides the old lady) attractive in some way? Or did you render all of the women due to our preferences for different body types? I'm just curious because it's obvious that most of us here have favourite women based on individual fetishes.

On that note, out of all the women that you've rendered, which one is your favourite?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey Tim. Random questions, but do you find all of the women you've rendered (besides the old lady) attractive in some way? Or did you render all of the women due to our preferences for different body types? I'm just curious because it's obvious that most of us here have favourite women based on individual fetishes.

On that note, out of all the women that you've rendered, which one is your favourite?
Mmh, interesting question...
I like them all obviously but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be aunt Debby.

Reactions: Signas

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Which girls can the MC fuck in this update???
No spoilers! It all depends on how many lust points are acquired and so I'd imagine there are two answers. The number who you can potentially fuck if you replay it enough to explore every path (that's the sensible route) and the other answer is how many you can fuck on one play through. Either way, no spoilers!

U

User_507632

This game is my favorite so far. Love all the big tits, asses and dicks. Great voices och moans in the hot action parts. Looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes