VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Also out of curiosity have you thought about having manual difficulty settings

Like have a normal difficulty and once you beat the game add a "waifu mode where's it's basically impossible to lose so you can play with different routes and also a "challenge" mode where it's gonna be...well a challenge?

Like I've played dating sims with resource/stat management and it really added a lot to the experience

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Also out of curiosity have you thought about having manual difficulty settings

Like have a normal difficulty and once you beat the game add a "waifu mode where's it's basically impossible to lose so you can play with different routes and also a "challenge" mode where it's gonna be...well a challenge?

Like I've played dating sims with resource/stat management and it really added a lot to the experience

I'm not sure how he would change the difficulty because most everything is based on your choices and different choices just take you down a different path rather then you losing out on something. I guess you could start with more money, strength, and stamina. Either way, I think he's a long way from finishing the game, still four more days after the next release. But, I do think to have a waifu mode after the game is over sounds like a good idea. Maybe a bonus day where you can just run around and all the girls already have epic lust because you beat Jose. Also, remember to use the roll-back feature if you end up picking a path you didn't like. The scroller on your mouse controls it. Maybe I'm a dumbass but I didn't even know about it for a while and it made things so much easier to go down the path I wanted.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm not sure how he would change the difficulty because most everything is based on your choices and different choices just take you down a different path rather then you losing out on something. I guess you could start with more money, strength, and stamina. Either way, I think he's a long way from finishing the game, still four more days after the next release. But, I do think to have a waifu mode after the game is over sounds like a good idea. Maybe a bonus day where you can just run around and all the girls already have epic lust because you beat Jose. Also, remember to use the roll-back feature if you end up picking a path you didn't like. The scroller on your mouse controls it. Maybe I'm a dumbass but I didn't even know about it for a while and it made things so much easier to go down the path I wanted.
Yes, it's way too early to even think about this.

Reactions: KarlHungus

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, it's way too early to even think about this.
Exactly, like I said before, thats stuff for when the game is done. There are alot of possibility's, hell for what we know Tim could rahter start a complete new project with the experience he made with BoB, or goes on a world cruise for 5years, or this...or that..no point wasting time for that now.

P.S. I'm so hyped...I'm at the point where I check the thread at least 2-3 time a day ^_^

Reactions: KarlHungus

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
Exactly, like I said before, thats stuff for when the game is done. There are alot of possibility's, hell for what we know Tim could rahter start a complete new project with the experience he made with BoB, or goes on a world cruise for 5years, or this...or that..no point wasting time for that now.

P.S. I'm so hyped...I'm at the point where I check the thread at least 2-3 time a day ^_^
i agree with you wholeheartedly but please do not put ideas like 'world cruise' or 'vacation' into his head. If he wants to do those things that is fine (is what I am saying but unfortunately I love his work way to much to also mean it :p) but do not, I repeat DO NOT put ideas like that into his head.
And of course I am kidding... kind of... pls don't leave us for 5 years... T.T

P.S. Me too haha

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018

I'm still checking but I got work all week so I wouldn't be able to play if he released the update

So for now....no rush Tim x'D

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My previous estimate of needing to do 12 renders more was a gross underestimate... I ended up doing twice as many and I'm still not done and haven't tackled the remaining animations. Still waiting on the voice actresses too, with one pulling out saying her mic broke during recording...
A couple of people are helping me with the de-bugging as we speak. So hopefully by the end of the week...

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
My previous estimate of needing to do 12 renders more was a gross underestimate... I ended up doing twice as many and I'm still not done and haven't tackled the remaining animations. Still waiting on the voice actresses too, with one pulling out saying her mic broke during recording...
A couple of people are helping me with the de-bugging as we speak. So hopefully by the end of the week...

Awesome, thanks for the update. I played the game again last night just to refresh my memory of everything. I'm getting super psyched up for this release. It sounds like it's going to be a doozy of an update. The voice actresses are definitely a nice addition and I'm looking forward to them. But, I'm wondering if you're willing to release the update even if they don't have their recordings done on time? Are the recordings necessary or could they be something you add in later on with a 3.1 or 3.2 version? Either way, thanks again for all the work you're putting into this so us pervs can have our fun, haha.

Reactions: Vindred

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What tools are you using to create your models and environment? I think they are very well done, great work!
The software is called "Daz studio". It's free to download on their website, and you can get plenty of "assets" for it here on the forums in the "Asset releases" section!

EpicBulge

Mar 24, 2018
Sounds like one TITANIC update worthy of our MC! Thanks for making it so great, Big Daddy Tim!

EpicBulge

Mar 24, 2018
I don’t think he shares the exact date since he’s still working on it and often times things take longer than expected. It’s better to give a vague estimate and keep us updated once in a while on the progress so we’re not as disappointed if things take longer than intended, but we’re still in the know. No need to put the additional pressure of a hard deadline on him. He’s already working very hard in his free time. We’re anxious but we need to be considerate and grateful.

D

Deleted member 443783

Can someone post a walkthrough for this game?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
There's nothing to really walk through yet because as of now, there's only two potential girls to fuck

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes